• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
    I am embedding a SmartGWT application inside a Canvas to render it into a Tab within Salesforce. I started this process and it works fine on Chrome. My next browser was Safari. On the first AJAX call from my app to the server, it is failing with the error code shown on the subject (NETWORK_ERR: XMLHttpRequest Exception 101"). For some reason this error does not happen on Chrome but it does on Safari. I also tried on Firefox and goes far beyond this point (i have another rendering issue with FF though).
    From a logical perspective, I am embedding a client application that connects to a server application both running on the same server. The AJAX call that is failing is from the client app to the server app both on a same host.
    Why is it possible this is happening? Any suggestions for troubleshooting would be appreciated.
    Thanks !
Hi,
    I am embedding a SmartGWT application inside a Canvas to render it into a Tab within Salesforce. I started this process and it works fine on Chrome. My next browser was Safari. On the first AJAX call from my app to the server, it is failing with the error code shown on the subject (NETWORK_ERR: XMLHttpRequest Exception 101"). For some reason this error does not happen on Chrome but it does on Safari. I also tried on Firefox and goes far beyond this point (i have another rendering issue with FF though).
    From a logical perspective, I am embedding a client application that connects to a server application both running on the same server. The AJAX call that is failing is from the client app to the server app both on a same host.
    Why is it possible this is happening? Any suggestions for troubleshooting would be appreciated.
    Thanks !
Hi All,

We are currently facing an issue regarding SMS integration. 

We need to send the SMS automatically when a case is saved/edited. For this we have an apex class which consists  of  HTTPS callouts to access the SMS gateway of Value first 
and a trigger which invokes this apex class when ever a case is saved/edited.

Now, when ever the trigger is fired i'm getting this exception     "System.CalloutException: Callout from triggers are currently not supported"

I think it can be possible by S-Control  but the process should automatic.  

And this is very urgent for our project 

Pls suggest any solution /workaround  for the same.

Any help is appreciable.

Thanks  
Jagan.
  • January 28, 2009