• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am currently updating data into salesforce oppertunities using the excel connector professional addition.  I have gotten everything to run perfectly however it is a pretty time comsuming process to do by hand every single time any data needs to be updata ( would be done weekly). 

I am wondering if I can write a macro to automatically call the salesforce excel connector plugin.  I am unable to access the macro's source code and when I try to record the macro then run the addon, all that is displayed in the macro is to select the cell to start in.  Would I have to have access to the salesforce connector to do this??  Also is their a place I am not looking for, in order for me to issue VBA commands to the add-in.

I'd like to be able to kick off my query refresh "lights out" using sfQueryAll in a macro, but I still need to enter my password+token to run the query in a new Excel session. Is there a way to call the password+token in the macro so I don't have to enter it manually?

I am currently updating data into salesforce oppertunities using the excel connector professional addition.  I have gotten everything to run perfectly however it is a pretty time comsuming process to do by hand every single time any data needs to be updata ( would be done weekly). 

I am wondering if I can write a macro to automatically call the salesforce excel connector plugin.  I am unable to access the macro's source code and when I try to record the macro then run the addon, all that is displayed in the macro is to select the cell to start in.  Would I have to have access to the salesforce connector to do this??  Also is their a place I am not looking for, in order for me to issue VBA commands to the add-in.

I have several extensive and intricate excel workbooks in a variety of departments involved in developing quotes. I am wanting to connect these excel workbooks to Salesforce for my end user to download the desired information from Salesforce with clicking a button, then upload new information, amending/creating records. Various dataloaders require certain admin skills for successful use. I am wanting to simplify the process to pushing 1 button on the excel workbook. Are there any existing applications?