• Informatica Business Solution

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi experts,

I would like to ask you some advise for what I am doing now.

I made following page block on Visualforce page so far. I want to highligh row when I click checkbox (Address 1 Line 1 H) on the right. 
User-added image

This is sample screen that I want to get see when I select the checkbox.
User-added image

Visualforce
<apex:form>
    <apex:inlineEditSupport event="ondblclick"/>
    <apex:pageBlock title="Sample Page Block">
        <apex:pageBlockSection collapsible="false" title="Address" columns="2">
          <apex:repeat value="{!AddressFields}" var="f"> <!--AddressFields contains FieldSet, retreived by Apex-->
            <apex:outputField value="{!account[f.fieldPath]}" />
          </apex:repeat>
        </apex:pageBlockSection>
    </apex:pageBlock>
  </apex:form>

​Apex - Retrieve FieldSet, called "Account_Address", by using FieldSet
public list<Schema.FieldSetMember> getAddressFields(){
      return SobjectType.Account.FieldSets.Account_Address.getFields();
}

How do you implement highligh feature?

Thank you for your comment in advance!
  • January 15, 2016
Hi,

We used to use a home page component (HTML Area) that had some javascript code to hide the standard "Submit for Approval" button on our custom object Contact Approval. This button was hidden because we use a custom button for the approval flow with some extra code behind. Since Summer '15 this hiding of the standard button is not working anymore.
Is there a way to remove this standard button from the Approval History related list?
Maybe with visualforce component on the home page? I tried but didn't manage to get it done.
On the following website I saw that it would not be possible anymore (see point 8): https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewSolution?urlname=Home-Page-Components-Changes-Starting-Summer-14&

Please provide me with a solution, if there is any...

Thank you!

Kind regards
Jago
I want to have a visualforce page open a standard account detail view except write in code that defaults the twistsections as hidden so the sections are collapsed by default.
Hi,
I am newbie on sfdc: I'm trying to show an icon image when my Vf page is loading: I think I can do it using an action status, but I just founded examples with apex button,how can apply this example to my case? can anyone help me?

I have one Apex Class. I want to access that Apex Class variable from other controller classes. If I'll change the value from any controller, then that same value should be available  to all controller. 
Hi 

I have created a custom VF page which opens a modal window with some date field in it. In the modal window I am unable to change the year/month from the dropdown. It is getting reset to the old value immediately. Below is my code,

<apex:page standardController="Account">
    <apex:includeScript value="https://code.jquery.com/jquery-2.1.1.min.js"/>
    <apex:includeScript value="https://code.jquery.com/ui/1.11.2/jquery-ui.min.js"/>
    <apex:stylesheet value="https://code.jquery.com/ui/1.11.2/themes/black-tie/jquery-ui.css"/>
    <script>
  $(function() {
        $( "#modalWindow" ).dialog({
        autoOpen: false,
        height: 'auto',
        width: 600,
        modal: true,
        resizable: false 
        });

});
    DatePicker.prototype.position = function (){
    for(var a=0,b=0,c=this.myElement;null!=c&&c!=this.calendarDiv.offsetParent;)
        a+=c.offsetLeft-c.scrollLeft,b+=c.offsetTop-c.scrollTop,c=c.offsetParent;
    b=getObjY(this.myElement)+this.calendarDiv.offsetHeight>Sfdc.Window.getScrollY()+Sfdc.Window.getWindowHeight()?getObjY(this.myElement)-(this.calendarDiv.offsetHeight+120):getObjY(this.myElement)-90;
    c="left";
    LC.isRtlPage()&&(c="right",a=this.calendarDiv.offsetParent.offsetWidth-a-this.myElement.offsetWidth);
    this.shim.setStyle(c,a+"px");
    this.shim.setStyle("top",b+"px");
    }
  </script>
  <style>
   .datePicker
      {
          z-index: 2000;
      }

</style>
    <apex:pageBlock >
        <apex:pageBlockSection >
            <apex:outputField value="{!Account.Name}"/>
        <a href="#" onclick="$('#modalWindow' ).dialog('open');">open</a>
    <div id="modalWindow">
        <apex:form >
            <apex:pageBlock >
                <apex:pageBlockSection >
                    <apex:inputField value="{!Account.SLAExpirationDate__c}"/>
                <apex:pageBlockButtons >
                    <apex:commandButton value="Save" action="{!save}" oncomplete="$('#modalWindow' ).dialog('close');" reRender="none"/>
                </apex:pageBlockButtons>
    </div>
</apex:page>

--Akram
Hi Guys,
A quick help will be much appreciated, i am going to post one piece of VF code. This was working fine before Winter16 Release; Stange that its not working now.
For one of  our application i am using c3js(http://c3js.org) for the chart generation. for which i need some user input to refresh the chart.
So i am using a picklist and a command-button to accomplish this.
After a long work arround i get to know that <apex:form> tag is causing ERROR.
if i will remove the <apex:form> tag its working fine...
Visualforce Code
<apex:page controller="DS_TrendingController" applyBodyTag="true" showHeader="false" docType="html-5.0">    
    <!--  Chart library -->    
    <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="../resource/chartLib/c3.css"/>    
		 <!--  Some Inputs are required to refresh the chart, to run it for the interval of TODAY, THIS_WEEK, THIS_MONTH.. --> 
    <div class="col-md-6">
        <div id="barChart" style=""></div> 
    </div>
  <script src="../resource/chartLib/d3.v3.min.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
  <script src="../resource/chartLib/c3.min.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
  <script>
     var chart2 = c3.generate({
        bindto: '#barChart',
        data: {
          x : 'x',
          columns: [
            ['x','Inprogress','Doc Submitted','Approval','Forecasting','Decission Pending','Closed lost','Closed Won',],
            ['Won',3,0,2,1,0,1,2,],
            ['Lost' ,0,-1,0,0,-1,0,0,],
          ],         
          type: 'bar',
          groups: [
            ['Won', 'Lost']
          ],
          colors: {
            Won: '#00c0ef',
            Lost: '#dd4b39'
          }
        },
        axis: {
            x: {
                type: 'category' // this needed to load string x value
            }
        },
        bar: {
        width: {
            ratio: 0.3 // this makes bar width 50% of length between ticks
        }
       }
      });  
  </script>  

How to use this JS wiht <apex:form> tag?

Thanks
Jeet

• October 31, 2015

The standard functionality is there to add Content to Product.  The added contents will dispaly in the Related list (RelatedContent).

I wanna do the same thing from apex and display in a visualforce page.

What will be the SOQL to query the Contents for that perticular Product ?

Anybody have an idea about this ?

• June 27, 2013

On the approval process, when user submitting for approval, the mail is going to the approvers.
Some custom fields are there which are not visible to users where as visible to approvers by some Permissions Settings.
The emails sent by user to approvers contains these fields.
The received email doesn't contain any value regarding this custom fields as this doesn't have the permission to the user.

These blank fields need to be populated on received emails.

How to query these fields by SOQL?

I need this very urgent to work it out.

Thanks in advance.

• December 21, 2012
global class OpportunityBatch implements database.batchable<sObject>{ global String opptyList;
global Database.QueryLocator start(Database.BatchableContext info){ String status = ‘Submitted’;
List<Opportunity> opptyList = ‘select name,AccountName__c from Opportunity where status__c =\”+ status +’\” ;
return Database.getQueryLocator(opptyList);

}

global void execute(Database.batchableContext info,List<Opportunity> opptyList){ List<Opportunity> opportunitiesList = new List< Opportunity >();
for(Opportunity oppty: opptyList){ oppty.status__c = ‘Approved’; opportunitiesList.add(oppty);
}

Insert opportunitiesList;

}

global void finish(Database.batchableContext info){

}

Hi All,

In custom VF page have to display date fields with date picker, how can i write code for this ?

there is no standard controller, on custom controller is there for page.

Thanks

• July 11, 2016

Hi,
I want to create a validation rule on datetime field where datetime should be accepted for the date -30 days from today to today.

Can someone please help me with it?
I tried using Datetimevalue(NOW()) and Datetimevalue(NOW()-30) , which is not working . Also tried with TODAY() instead of NOW().

global class OpportunityBatch implements database.batchable<sObject>{ global String opptyList;
global Database.QueryLocator start(Database.BatchableContext info){ String status = ‘Submitted’;
List<Opportunity> opptyList = ‘select name,AccountName__c from Opportunity where status__c =\”+ status +’\” ;
return Database.getQueryLocator(opptyList);

}

global void execute(Database.batchableContext info,List<Opportunity> opptyList){ List<Opportunity> opportunitiesList = new List< Opportunity >();
for(Opportunity oppty: opptyList){ oppty.status__c = ‘Approved’; opportunitiesList.add(oppty);
}

Insert opportunitiesList;

}

global void finish(Database.batchableContext info){

}

When I run the code get the following error.

Error: Compile Error: Method was removed after version 34.0: setPhoto

What is the new method?
Hi experts,

I would like to ask you some advise for what I am doing now.

I made following page block on Visualforce page so far. I want to highligh row when I click checkbox (Address 1 Line 1 H) on the right. 
User-added image

This is sample screen that I want to get see when I select the checkbox.
User-added image

Visualforce
    <apex:inlineEditSupport event="ondblclick"/>
    <apex:pageBlock title="Sample Page Block">
        <apex:pageBlockSection collapsible="false" title="Address" columns="2">
          <apex:repeat value="{!AddressFields}" var="f"> <!--AddressFields contains FieldSet, retreived by Apex-->
            <apex:outputField value="{!account[f.fieldPath]}" />

​Apex - Retrieve FieldSet, called "Account_Address", by using FieldSet
public list<Schema.FieldSetMember> getAddressFields(){
      return SobjectType.Account.FieldSets.Account_Address.getFields();
}

How do you implement highligh feature?

Thank you for your comment in advance!
  • January 15, 2016
Hi Experts,

Im showing picklist values as checkboxes in the pdf page, but im not getting how to make alignment , could anyone help me please in this. Im providing the code where we are using to populate. 

I need in this format: values are big so in case its coming next line it has to be below of the value only.

User-added image
this is my vf code:
<tr>
<td class="value" colspan="10">
<!-- CH01.Start -->
<apex:variable var="i" value="{!0}"/>
<apex:repeat value="{!P2}" var="P">
<apex:variable var="i" value="{!i+1}"/>
<apex:image value="{!If(P.check == true,$Resource.Checked,$Resource.UnChecked)}"/>
<apex:outputLabel value="{!P.val}"/>
<apex:outputLabel rendered="{!IF(i==3,(IF(MOD(i,3)=0,true,false)),false)}" ><br/>
</apex:outputLabel> <apex:outputLabel rendered="{!IF(i>4,(IF(MOD(i,2)=1,true,false)),false)}" ><br/>
</apex:outputLabel>
<!-- CH01.END -->
</td>
</tr>

controller :
    public List<picklist> P2 { get; set; }
 Schema.DescribeFieldResult fieldResult1 = Non_Compliance__c.Reason_for_Charge__c.getDescribe();
        list<schema.picklistentry> values1 = fieldResult1.getPickListValues();
        for (Schema.PicklistEntry PL2 : values1) 
        {   
                String s = PL2.getValue();
                if(NC.Reason_for_Charge__c != null && NC.Reason_for_Charge__c.ContainsIgnoreCase(s)){
                    P2.add(new picklist(s,true));
                }
                else{
                    P2.add(new picklist(s,false));
                }
        }
    }
Hello, I have a problem with my email template.
Sometimes I don't know why, or how but the e-template send to the client an error message, that looks like this:

(I should be like: "Total: G187.500.- IVA incl.")
Does anyone know why is this happening?

Item 1
150 Tarjetas, impresión digital color a una cara, papel ilustración mate 250 grs. tamaño 12 x 12,5 cm.
Total: if(!window.sfdcPage) { window.sfdcPage = new ApexDetailPage(); }UserContext.initialize({"ampm":["AM","PM"],"isAccessibleMode":false,"uiSkin":"Theme3","salesforceURL":"https://na18.salesforce.com","dateFormat":"d/MM/yyyy","isS1Desktop":false,"language":"es","locale":"es","userName":"villamorra@maker.com.py","userId":"005A0000003Y2vi","isCurrentlySysAdminSU":false,"renderMode":"RETRO","startOfWeek":"2","dateTimeFormat":"d/MM/yyyy H:mm","orgPreferences":[{"index":257,"name":"TabOrganizer","value":true},{"index":113,"name":"GroupTasks","value":true}],"siteUrlPrefix":"","isDefaultNetwork":true,"labelLastModified":"1449795206000","today":"17/12/2015 10:40","timeFormat":"H:mm","userPreferences":[{"index":112,"name":"HideInlineEditSplash","value":false},{"index":114,"name":"OverrideTaskSendNotification","value":false},{"index":115,"name":"DefaultTaskSendNotification","value":false},{"index":119,"name":"HideUserLayoutStdFieldInfo","value":false},{"index":116,"name":"HideRPPWarning","value":false},{"index":87,"name":"HideInlineSchedulingSplash","value":false},{"index":88,"name":"HideCRUCNotification","value":false},{"index":89,"name":"HideNewPLESplash","value":false},{"index":90,"name":"HideNewPLEWarnIE6","value":false},{"index":122,"name":"HideOverrideSharingMessage","value":false},{"index":91,"name":"HideProfileILEWarn","value":false},{"index":93,"name":"HideProfileElvVideo","value":false},{"index":97,"name":"ShowPicklistEditSplash","value":false},{"index":92,"name":"HideDataCategorySplash","value":false},{"index":128,"name":"ShowDealView","value":false},{"index":129,"name":"HideDealViewGuidedTour","value":false},{"index":132,"name":"HideKnowledgeFirstTimeSetupMsg","value":false},{"index":104,"name":"DefaultOffEntityPermsMsg","value":false},{"index":135,"name":"HideNewCsnSplash","value":false},{"index":101,"name":"HideBrowserWarning","value":false},{"index":139,"name":"HideDashboardBuilderGuidedTour","value":false},{"index":140,"name":"HideSchedulingGuidedTour","value":false},{"index":180,"name":"HideReportBuilderGuidedTour","value":true},{"index":183,"name":"HideAssociationQueueCallout","value":false},{"index":194,"name":"HideQTEBanner","value":false},{"index":193,"name":"HideChatterOnboardingSplash","value":false},{"index":195,"name":"HideSecondChatterOnboardingSplash","value":false},{"index":270,"name":"HideIDEGuidedTour","value":false},{"index":282,"name":"HideQueryToolGuidedTour","value":false},{"index":196,"name":"HideCSIGuidedTour","value":false},{"index":271,"name":"HideFewmetGuidedTour","value":false},{"index":272,"name":"HideEditorGuidedTour","value":false},{"index":205,"name":"HideApexTestGuidedTour","value":false},{"index":206,"name":"HideSetupProfileHeaderTour","value":false},{"index":207,"name":"HideSetupProfileObjectsAndTabsTour","value":false},{"index":213,"name":"DefaultOffArticleTypeEntityPermMsg","value":false},{"index":214,"name":"HideSelfInfluenceGetStarted","value":false},{"index":215,"name":"HideOtherInfluenceGetStarted","value":false},{"index":216,"name":"HideFeedToggleGuidedTour","value":false},{"index":268,"name":"ShowChatterTab178GuidedTour","value":false},{"index":275,"name":"HidePeopleTabDeprecationMsg","value":false},{"index":276,"name":"HideGroupTabDeprecationMsg","value":false},{"index":224,"name":"HideUnifiedSearchGuidedTour","value":false},{"index":226,"name":"ShowDevContextMenu","value":true},{"index":227,"name":"HideWhatRecommenderForActivityQueues","value":false},{"index":228,"name":"HideLiveAgentFirstTimeSetupMsg","value":false},{"index":232,"name":"HideGroupAllowsGuestsMsgOnMemberWidget","value":false},{"index":233,"name":"HideGroupAllowsGuestsMsg","value":false},{"index":234,"name":"HideWhatAreGuestsMsg","value":false},{"index":235,"name":"HideNowAllowGuestsMsg","value":false},{"index":236,"name":"HideSocialAccountsAndContactsGuidedTour","value":false},{"index":237,"name":"HideAnalyticsHomeGuidedTour","value":true},{"index":238,"name":"ShowQuickCreateGuidedTour","value":false},{"index":245,"name":"HideFilePageGuidedTour","value":false},{"index":250,"name":"HideForecastingGuidedTour","value":false},{"index":251,"name":"HideBucketFieldGuide","value":false},{"index":263,"name":"HideSmartSearchCallOut","value":false},{"index":265,"name":"HideSocialProfilesKloutSplashScreen","value":false},{"index":273,"name":"ShowForecastingQuotaAttainment","value":false},{"index":280,"name":"HideForecastingQuotaColumn","value":false},{"index":301,"name":"HideManyWhoGuidedTour","value":false},{"index":284,"name":"HideExternalSharingModelGuidedTour","value":false},{"index":298,"name":"HideFileSyncBannerMsg","value":false},{"index":299,"name":"HideTestConsoleGuidedTour","value":false},{"index":302,"name":"HideManyWhoInlineEditTip","value":false},{"index":303,"name":"HideSetupV2WelcomeMessage","value":false},{"index":312,"name":"ForecastingShowQuantity","value":false},{"index":313,"name":"HideDataImporterIntroMsg","value":false},{"index":314,"name":"HideEnvironmentHubLightbox","value":false},{"index":316,"name":"HideSetupV2GuidedTour","value":false},{"index":317,"name":"HideFileSyncMobileDownloadDialog","value":false},{"index":322,"name":"HideEnhancedProfileHelpBubble","value":false},{"index":328,"name":"ForecastingHideZeroRows","value":false},{"index":330,"name":"HideEmbeddedComponentsFeatureCallout","value":false},{"index":341,"name":"HideDedupeMatchResultCallout","value":false},{"index":340,"name":"HideS1BrowserUI","value":true},{"index":346,"name":"HideS1Banner","value":true},{"index":358,"name":"HideEmailVerificationAlert","value":false},{"index":354,"name":"HideLearningPathModal","value":false},{"index":359,"name":"HideAtMentionsHelpBubble","value":false},{"index":368,"name":"LightningExperiencePreferred","value":false}],"networkId":""}); G187.500.- IVA incl.

Delivery (Asunción) Opcional Gs.: 7.000 IVA incl. (Confirmar Servicio)
Se aceptan pagos con Tarjetas de Crédito, Débito y Tigo Money (0985-619077)

Favor confirmar si están correctos los siguientes datos de facturación:
Nombre o Razón Social: SIEMI S.R.L.
Below code is to autopopulate the fields from Contact to Oppertunity.

If i change any field value in Opportunity record it should update in Opportunity as well as in Contact
For this i need to proceed with event after update.Can u plz guide me how to proceed with after update event

List<Opportunity> newOpps = new List<Opportunity>();
  for (Contact con : Trigger.new) {
    Opportunity opp = new Opportunity();
    opp.Name        = con.LastName+' Opportunity';
    opp.StageName   = 'Prospecting';
    opp.Status__c = con.Status__c;
    opp.version__c = con.version__c;
    opp.CloseDate   = Date.today() + 90;
   // opp.AccountId   = acc.Id; // Use the trigger record's ID
    newOpps.add(opp);
  }
  if(newOpps.size()>0)
  insert newOpps;
}
  List<Opportunity> newOpps = new List<Opportunity>();
  for (Contact con : Trigger.new) {
    Opportunity opp = new Opportunity();
    opp.Name        = con.LastName+' Opportunity';
    opp.StageName   = 'Prospecting';
    opp.Status__c = con.Status__c;
    opp.version__c = con.version__c;
    opp.CloseDate   = Date.today() + 90;
   // opp.AccountId   = acc.Id; // Use the trigger record's ID
    newOpps.add(opp);
  }
  if(newOpps.size()>0)
  insert newOpps;
}

I want to delete duplicate tasks from my org ,because of workflow rule duplicate tasks are assigned to users so how to remove duplicate data

Thanks in advance
Hi Guys,
A quick help will be much appreciated, i am going to post one piece of VF code. This was working fine before Winter16 Release; Stange that its not working now.
For one of  our application i am using c3js(http://c3js.org) for the chart generation. for which i need some user input to refresh the chart.
So i am using a picklist and a command-button to accomplish this.
After a long work arround i get to know that <apex:form> tag is causing ERROR.
if i will remove the <apex:form> tag its working fine...
Visualforce Code
<apex:page controller="DS_TrendingController" applyBodyTag="true" showHeader="false" docType="html-5.0">    
    <!--  Chart library -->    
    <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="../resource/chartLib/c3.css"/>    
		 <!--  Some Inputs are required to refresh the chart, to run it for the interval of TODAY, THIS_WEEK, THIS_MONTH.. --> 
    <div class="col-md-6">
        <div id="barChart" style=""></div> 
    </div>
  <script src="../resource/chartLib/d3.v3.min.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
  <script src="../resource/chartLib/c3.min.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
  <script>
     var chart2 = c3.generate({
        bindto: '#barChart',
        data: {
          x : 'x',
          columns: [
            ['x','Inprogress','Doc Submitted','Approval','Forecasting','Decission Pending','Closed lost','Closed Won',],
            ['Won',3,0,2,1,0,1,2,],
            ['Lost' ,0,-1,0,0,-1,0,0,],
          ],         
          type: 'bar',
          groups: [
            ['Won', 'Lost']
          ],
          colors: {
            Won: '#00c0ef',
            Lost: '#dd4b39'
          }
        },
        axis: {
            x: {
                type: 'category' // this needed to load string x value
            }
        },
        bar: {
        width: {
            ratio: 0.3 // this makes bar width 50% of length between ticks
        }
       }
      });  
  </script>  

How to use this JS wiht <apex:form> tag?

Thanks
Jeet

• October 31, 2015
Hi All,

Is there any changes that occurred in 'setAttribute' and 'getAttribute' javascript functions in Winter 16 release Orgs?
1. Create a 'Detail Page Button' say " Test1 "on any Object, and include the following syntax: 
alert(this.getAttribute('class'));
(or)
alert(this.setAttribute('class', 'btnDisabled')); 

2. Assign the created button " Test1 " to the related page layout of Object. 
3. Click " Test1 "

In Winter 16 Upgraded Orgs, it will throw the error: 
=========
A problem with the OnClick JavaScript for this button or link was encountered:
this.setAttribute is not a function
========
In Summer 15 Orgs,it will not throw the error and works as expected. 

Regards,
Yaswanth K
Hi All,

I have finished my challenge upto Using the report builder yesterday night and when im logging in there is some problem in it . it is showing as below

URL No Longer Exists
You have attempted to reach a URL that no longer exists on salesforce.com. 

You may have reached this page after clicking on a direct link into the application. This direct link might be: 
• A bookmark to a particular page, such as a report or view 
• A link to a particular page in the Custom Links section of your Home Tab, or a Custom Link 
• A link to a particular page in your email templates 

If you reached this page through a bookmark, you are probably trying to access something that has moved. Please update your bookmark. 

If you reached this page through any of the other direct links listed above, please notify your administrator to update the link. 

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com!

Can anyone suggests what is the problem and what should i do now?
I just uploaded my new package to share with my colleague but I got this error: 
error Upload Failed An unexpected error occurred when uploading your package. Please contact Salesforce Support and provide the following error code: 1985577040-57745 (1987288692)
Please help me about this, how can I fix it? Thanks!
Hi,

We used to use a home page component (HTML Area) that had some javascript code to hide the standard "Submit for Approval" button on our custom object Contact Approval. This button was hidden because we use a custom button for the approval flow with some extra code behind. Since Summer '15 this hiding of the standard button is not working anymore.
Is there a way to remove this standard button from the Approval History related list?
Maybe with visualforce component on the home page? I tried but didn't manage to get it done.
On the following website I saw that it would not be possible anymore (see point 8): https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewSolution?urlname=Home-Page-Components-Changes-Starting-Summer-14&

Please provide me with a solution, if there is any...

Thank you!

Kind regards
Jago
Hi,
It is not a question, I share my experience because I spent hours on this...
on my visualforce page, chrome kept telling me (in the Javascript console):
XMLHttpRequest cannot load https://eu3.salesforce.com/_ui/common/request/servlet/JsLoggingServlet.
No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource.
Origin 'https://c.eu3.visual.force.com' is therefore not allowed access.
Browsing the net, I didn't find info on this error.
At the end, It appears this was due to a call to the "alert" javascript box just before the call to an "<apex:actionFunction". See below,
Javascript is:
function jsRemoveLineItemCatBtn() {
alert( 'CURRENT ID ' + vLICInProgressNum );
afRemoveLineItemCatBtn( String(vLICInProgressNum) );
}
where afRemoveLineItemCatBtn is the name of my action function.
Since I commented the call to alert, I don't have the error message anymore...
Hope to help few to save time.