• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

I have managed to display images on Site.com sites keeping the source of the images as Salesforce.com. I am passing the URL of the image stored in  Salesforce.com to the text field or rich text area and can very well fetch the same with the help of repeater element in Site.com.  But, when I try to fetch the image from a formula field on my SFDC object, the image do not show up and I only see the URL. Please refer this URL for more clarity:

https://sitepreview.ap1.force.com/?previewAuth=13rFMpCAjZgek51aapihocyN1p2v85cevGjwDZt2RR6ey2UksudNKpt4zf7iqk_8gSxjW_w%3D%3DA

I must be missing something, please suggest what it is. :)

Any pointers are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Ketan

Hello!

Couple of questions on search functionality:

1. Has anybody successfully implemented search in Site.com sites to search their records lying in Salesforce.com databases? In other words, the interface is developed in Site.com, but the actual search to happen on records saved in salesforce.com database.

2. In relation to the above question, Is it possible to leverage the OOTB search feature of Saleforce.com?

Any help is much appreciated

Thanks,

Ketan

Hello,

Is there anyway we can provide user friendly URL's in Site.com?

This functionality does exists in Force.com Sites, read:

http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/apexcode/index_Left.htm#StartTopic=Content/apex_site_urlRewriter.htm?SearchType=Stem

I am looking for similar functionality OOTB with Site.com.

It's a must have feature.

Thanks,

Ketan

Hello,

I am able to insert new entries to a salesforce object from SiteForce.com interface by using "Forms" element.

But, I am not able to find out a way to edit an existing entry in salesforce.com object from SiteForce.com interface.

For Example: Assume there is a "Description Field" on a salesforce.com object entry. Can I update the text in the "Description Field" from SiteForce.com interface?

TIA.

-Ketan

Hello,

In order to provide personalized user experience on our upcoming website, we need to provide user's the ability to login to our website (which will be developed on SiteForce.com). 

Need pointers to achieve this functionality.

Thanks!

Ketan

Hi all,

please give me replay for this,

I am using site.com sandbox, when I open that sandbox with credentials,after click site.com tab, the site.com studio not opened and I got "Site.com is not currently supported on test instances."  what is this i don't know about site.com sandbox and we develop the site in site.com

please help me this urgent

Thanks

Hi,

I made some code changes in UAT environment accprding to the requirement.

I need the same changes should be reflect in Production environment.

So how i can do that?

Please provide me some information on the process to sync two environment (UAT and Prod)also.

Regards,

Pragnya

Hello!

Couple of questions on search functionality:

1. Has anybody successfully implemented search in Site.com sites to search their records lying in Salesforce.com databases? In other words, the interface is developed in Site.com, but the actual search to happen on records saved in salesforce.com database.

2. In relation to the above question, Is it possible to leverage the OOTB search feature of Saleforce.com?

Any help is much appreciated

Thanks,

Ketan

Hello,

Is there anyway we can provide user friendly URL's in Site.com?

This functionality does exists in Force.com Sites, read:

http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/apexcode/index_Left.htm#StartTopic=Content/apex_site_urlRewriter.htm?SearchType=Stem

I am looking for similar functionality OOTB with Site.com.

It's a must have feature.

Thanks,

Ketan

Hello,

I am able to insert new entries to a salesforce object from SiteForce.com interface by using "Forms" element.

But, I am not able to find out a way to edit an existing entry in salesforce.com object from SiteForce.com interface.

For Example: Assume there is a "Description Field" on a salesforce.com object entry. Can I update the text in the "Description Field" from SiteForce.com interface?

TIA.

-Ketan

Hello,

In order to provide personalized user experience on our upcoming website, we need to provide user's the ability to login to our website (which will be developed on SiteForce.com). 

Need pointers to achieve this functionality.

Thanks!

Ketan