• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi

Is there any way to get current Logged in user information through Mobile SDK. I have some custom records which are assigned to users and we want to filter records based on logged in user.

I was doing a query 

"Select Inspection_Name__C , Inspection_Date__c,Assigned_To__c from Inspecition__C where Assgined_To__c =: UserInfo.getUserId()

This query works fine in Apex class but on Mobile SDK it is giving error.

Is there any other way to even detect the logged in user login info so i could query the USER object to get more information about user.

Hi 

I have a view controller on which i am taking input from customer with images. after that i loop throgh rows and what ever row is slected and has image data i save it .

Now i noticed there is no TAG Property for SFRestRequest , and it uses the same response object for handeling the result. 

What i am doing is once new record is created, i received its ID in Resoonse then i upload attachment to sales force using that ID . 

Of one record this is fine, 1 record with 1 attachment, how to handel it when i hve 5 records with 5 attachments. how to distingish between requests.

Hi

Is there any way to get current Logged in user information through Mobile SDK. I have some custom records which are assigned to users and we want to filter records based on logged in user.

I was doing a query 

"Select Inspection_Name__C , Inspection_Date__c,Assigned_To__c from Inspecition__C where Assgined_To__c =: UserInfo.getUserId()

This query works fine in Apex class but on Mobile SDK it is giving error.

Is there any other way to even detect the logged in user login info so i could query the USER object to get more information about user.

Hi 

I have a view controller on which i am taking input from customer with images. after that i loop throgh rows and what ever row is slected and has image data i save it .

Now i noticed there is no TAG Property for SFRestRequest , and it uses the same response object for handeling the result. 

What i am doing is once new record is created, i received its ID in Resoonse then i upload attachment to sales force using that ID . 

Of one record this is fine, 1 record with 1 attachment, how to handel it when i hve 5 records with 5 attachments. how to distingish between requests.

Hi i make one image uploading and downloading application in asp .net technology . i want to integrate it with salesforce i need some document with example. i need to do some modification on my apps or i need to do something else.i already searched on it i got some doc on it but its not with step by step process with example so it is lil bit harder to understand.