• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have a beta version of a managed package that I uploaded to the AppExchange maybe 30 minutes ago. (It's beta, and for a privately-listed package, so I can't give the link here.) I've been able to install that version into a Developer Edition org and also to a sandbox, but when I try to install it into one sandbox in particular (one on tapp0), I get the "The requested package does not exist or has been deleted" error. 

To reiterate, I *have* successfully installed that version of the package into other orgs, including other sandboxes. I get the error only for that one sandbox.

Do uploaded packages take longer to become available on some Salesforce instances than others? Is there an issue with tapp0?  (trust.salesforce.com doesn't think so.) Why would I get this error for just this one sandbox?

Thanks.

Hi,

We have planned for a patch release and when we tried upload the components it has thrown an expcetion stating for new components. The above said new components seems to be a summary layout. we are not sure how it was created. When we tried to remove it is asking to contact the owner. I am the admin of the org but unable to do so.

I need help to locate these summary layouts in my patch org/package and remove them.

Thanks

Sankar

Has anyone seen a 'new component' issue before for a 'summary layout' component (for a patch version)?  I'm assuming it was something added in Summer '12 as I haven't been able to determine what a 'summary layout' component is. It seems that something was added in Summer '12 that is going to force me to do a major release instead of being able to release a patch version. When I click on the links to the components, I just receive an 'Insufficient Privileges' message. My thought is that is related to the 'Highlights Panel' of Page Layouts though I thought this was added in Summer '11. 

Thanks!

We are trying to put out a patch, but are running into an issue. Our patch org just got updated to Summer 12. When I went to upload a new patch today, it detected new components and did not allow the upload. The only thing we changed was a few lines of code, but now there are "new components" of type "Summary Layout" that are included by pre-existing object layouts. I can't find any info re: summary layouts and I can't find where to remove them so I can upload this patch.

Anyone have any ideas?

• June 06, 2012