• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

New to visual force and haven't used HTML in years so i'm having a hard time figuriring out how to make this look good.

Essentially i am creating a table of dynamic report links to be placed on a users homepage.  In order to leverage the ?pv0={!$User.Id} parameter in an HTML area within the home page i have to first use a visual force page to encode the links then represent this VF page using an iframe in the HTML hompage component.  Got that working so now the reports receive the current User.Id parameter but am struggling to modify the appearance.

here is the VF code i have managed to kludge together.

<apex:page standardStylesheets="true" showheader="false" sidebar="false" >
<apex:outputText >Welcome to Salesforce</apex:outputText><br></br>
<apex:outputtext >Below you will find all the information you require</apex:outputtext>

<apex:panelGrid id="theGrid" columns="2" border="4" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="6" style="Theme3">
<apex:outputLink value="/00OJ0000000FGuz?pv0={!$User.Id}" target="_blank" style="Theme1" id="theLink">My Awesome Custom Report</apex:outputLink>
<apex:outputLink value="/00OJ0000000FGuz?pv0={!$User.Id}" target="_blank" id="theLink2">My Awesome Custom Report 2</apex:outputLink>
<apex:outputLink value="/00OJ0000000FGuz?pv0={!$User.Id}" target="_blank" id="theLink3">My Awesome Custom Report 3</apex:outputLink>
<apex:outputLink value="/00OJ0000000FGuz?pv0={!$User.Id}" target="_blank" id="theLink4">My Awesome Custom Report 4</apex:outputLink>
</apex:panelGrid>
</apex:page>

The HTML Area home page compoenent is this:

<iframe src="/apex/My_RIM_Programs" height="200px" width="500px"></iframe>

Can anyone assist me with making the appearance of this visual force page match that of the home page where it will be utilized? I've spent time searching through the help and have found a number of references to standard CSS available within salesforce but am really struggling with how to implement these styles within the VF page and what variables i.e. "Theme2", "Theme3" to use.

Thanks