• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi Everyone,

I have a problem with depandent picklists

Object ' A'  having two fields of Type Picklist.

PickList Field1 --->  Controlling field .having pick value Owner.When i select owner value from this picklist

the dependant picklistField 2 is populated with the names of users from the User Object

Thanks

Hi Everyone,

I have a requirement and getting some confusion to slove this.

I have a custom object  'A', having two fileds 1 and 2 .

1--> picklist type

My rquirement is to make a field 2 as look up field on case object field 'priority'

Based on the pick list value of the filed 1, i have to look up on case object's different fields.

Note: the objects A and Case dont have any relationship

Thanks

Hi,

This is the problem i am getting.I wrote a trigger on FeedItem object of type after insert event.So i need to get  a list of users that are following a case through chatter.Trigger written on Feed Item object..need to retrive the users who follws the records of case object.and that list of users would be save in a custom object.can u plz help me to out of this..

Thanks,

Gopi

Hi,

Is there a way to remove the search box in the header? I need to provide my own search feature and ideally I can keep the search box but make it return the search results in the format I want it to look. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks!