• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I need to create a PDF file those will contain the input fields like HTML form. Its kind of application form where user can enter the details. Its not necessary to be inserted or updated to the DB. Just an editable PDF form.

Please suggest some solutions.

Thank in advance!!

Anand Agrawal

I want to get description for all object in my salesforce org.

Kindly let me know any posssible way?
This is on challenge 3.  The Register Node Name is "Create Seed Bank Agencies", the alias is "create_seed_bank_agencies", the Name is "Seed Bank Agencies".  I read the Pre-work and understand the alias should be with underscores and lower case.  I have tried a few combinations but I get this error:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Couldn’t find 'Create Seed Bank Agencies' node. Please check the name and alias spelling.
Hello,

I've created a process builder flow which works fine when changing records manually in Salesforce. But it does not seems to be triggered when using integration. The integration is with a third party application via a Service Bus that does the changes via the REST API in Salesforce.

The steps/process is as follows: when picklist field is changed on a custom object (contract relation), a value is set (also a picklist) on the parent object (Account).

Does anybody know why this is not triggered and where I can find some logging to explain this behaviour?

Thanks and regards, Olaf.
Hi,

I have installed Force.com IDE (see versions of all components below).  If I try to do something simple like increase the length a custom text field, I get

'File only saved locally, not to server' and
'Save error: Conflict found while preparing to save 'Account.object' to server.  Remote instance has been updated since last save or sync.  Use the Synchronize Perspective to resolve the conflict.    Account.object    /MA Dev/src/objects    line 1    Force.com save problem'

I refreshed from server and then got this 8 times:
'Refresh error: Metadata API received improper input. Please ensure file name and capitalization is correct. Load of metadata from db failed for metadata of type:ConnectedApp and file name:Salesforce_Chatterbox.    package.xml    /MA Dev/Referenced Packages/Salesforce1 and Chatter Apps    line 1    Force.com retrieve problem'

Environment is
Spring '16 Dev Org with custom domain
Spring '16 Force.com IDE (36.0.0)
Eclipse Mars.2 (4.5.2)
Java 8 Update 74
Windows 7 64 bit

I have reviewed other threads, I needed to click 'work online' as default was offline, still having trouble.
I can sync the object with server and the changes are propogated but this has to be done every time.

Any ideas?

Many Thanks,
Mike.

I am trying to create a CaseTeamMember from  apex with Customer Portal user and getting following error.

DML operation INSERT not allowed on CaseTeamMember

Error:

Does Customer Portal license has any limitation?

I'm want to write some JS in a custom button to update the status field of the current object. I found some example code that seems to do what I want, but I'm getting an error when performing the update.

http://pastebin.com/MQdFdFde

The error I'm getting is: Refused to set unsafe header "User-Agent"

I get this error when I try to update SF with result = sforce.connection.update(updateRecords);

Any tips?

• July 25, 2011