• 5 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have a custom related list showing on Accounts that lists the account's discounts. This works fine, however sometimes an account won't have any discount to show as the discount are loaded against the parent account.

I was wondering if it is possible to create another related list to show the parent account's discounts, but show it on the child account so they can see both discounts and parent account discounts?

Any help would be appreciated!

Hey do you know if it’s possible to send email with attachment when a new service report has been created through apex trigger? In field service when my techs create a service report we have to go in and manually email the pdf report each time, but there has to be a way to do this automatically. Could you help?

I have a custom related list showing on Accounts that lists the account's discounts. This works fine, however sometimes an account won't have any discount to show as the discount are loaded against the parent account.

I was wondering if it is possible to create another related list to show the parent account's discounts, but show it on the child account so they can see both discounts and parent account discounts?

Any help would be appreciated!

Hi

I've installed the Force.com IDE after having a few issues finding repositories etc, but managed to install completely.  However when I try to launch the software it fails with a message box containing what appear to be parameter or ini settings?

Does anyone know why I can't run the software?

THe messagebox can be found here:  https://twitter.com/CodenameSnugs/status/208517585761873920/photo/1/large