• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I want to cancel the button with custom button in detail page, which makes the status field as 'cancel' .

(once the current user clicks cancel button in his/her detail page)

I want the detail description of this asap.

Thank you in advance.

• June 25, 2012

When I click 'save' button without check the  checkbox(terms and conditions) i.e.., not selected, then error message(not pop-up/dialog window) ApexPages.addMessage(new Appositeness's(ApexPages.Severity.ERROR, 'Please check the Terms and Conditions'));  must come.

Note: there is no filed in the object for this. I created in Visual Force page, (value="{!termsCheckBox}" ) action={!save}

I want to know how to write in apex class the functionality in the save button

• June 22, 2012

When I click 'save' button without check the  checkbox(terms and conditions) i.e.., not selected, then error message(not pop-up/dialog window) ApexPages.addMessage(new Appositeness's(ApexPages.Severity.ERROR, 'Please check the Terms and Conditions'));  must come.

Note: there is no filed in the object for this. I created in Visual Force page, (value="{!termsCheckBox}" ) action={!save}

I want to know how to write in apex class the functionality in the save button

• June 22, 2012

When i am running a batch class using developer console i am getting this NullPointerException

I dont know why????

I have read in boards that if we are trying to access a field value which is null then we may get that error.

METHOD_ENTRY|TestClass.createPortalUser(Contact)
EXCEPTION_THROWN| |System.NullPointerException: Attempt to de-reference a null object
METHOD_EXIT|[131]|TestClass.createPortalUser(Contact)
FATAL_ERROR|System.NullPointerException: Attempt to de-reference a null object

what is the best way to get out of this error???

Hello,

I don't know if it would be kosher for me to post this here - and I am sorry if it's not - but I am not sure where else to turn. I am looking for an APEX developer to have an ongoing collaboration with my company. We have infrequent, but recurring needs for pieces of custom APEX code. We have a need right now for a piece of code (a trigger, probably) to automate case sharing between two of out clients' orgs. If someone could point me in the direction of where I might look for such a developer (or recommend someone who might be interested), I would appreciate it very much.

Thank you!

I was just hoping to get something confirmed.

Is it only possible to display error messages to a user via:

1) Trigger code

2) Apex code for visualforce controllers

I just want to confirm if it's possible to display an error message to a user within am APEX method that has been called by a trigger. If it is, I've not worked out how to display the message to the user.

Andy

What is difference between Triggers and Worksflow?