• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am attempting to basically replicate the product object and functionality for a custom object I created called 'Inventory' on the opportunity records. I have created a button called 'add inventory' to the inventory custom object on the opportunity but I am not great with APEX or Java and I need the button to bring up a multi-select list of all of the 'inventory equipment' which have been uploaded as records on another custom object called 'inventory equipment'. It is literally exactly what the add product button does but I need it to bring up all of the inventory equipment records and relate them to the opportunity.

Can anyone help on this??

I am attempting to basically replicate the product object and functionality for a custom object I created called 'Inventory' on the opportunity records. I have created a button called 'add inventory' to the inventory custom object on the opportunity but I am not great with APEX or Java and I need the button to bring up a multi-select list of all of the 'inventory equipment' which have been uploaded as records on another custom object called 'inventory equipment'. It is literally exactly what the add product button does but I need it to bring up all of the inventory equipment records and relate them to the opportunity.

Can anyone help on this??