• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I wanted to know if there is a way we can audit all the people that get emails via the Client's Custom App.

Is there a way, that a particular User can be set-up so that he can get all the auto-generated emails (new requests,emails etc..) and do an audit of who is on there?

Hi,

My Test class is giving Too Many Future Calls Exception in Production Environment though it worked fine in the TEST environment (i.e. without any failure).

While deploying to production the test class is throwing

System.LimitException : Too many future calls :11

I have checked the number of times future method is called, it is less than 10 for each test method (So it wasn't giving any failure in TEST env.)

What may be the reason of the failure coming in Production Enviroment specifically?

Hi,

My Test class is giving Too Many Future Calls Exception in Production Environment though it worked fine in the TEST environment (i.e. without any failure).

While deploying to production the test class is throwing

System.LimitException : Too many future calls :11

I have checked the number of times future method is called, it is less than 10 for each test method (So it wasn't giving any failure in TEST env.)

What may be the reason of the failure coming in Production Enviroment specifically?