• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I'm trying to query the Validation Status of a Knowledge Article Version, but even though it is documented here as a field, and my query seems correct, the error returning is that the ValidationStatus field does not exist in the sObject.

Query:
Select Id, Title, PublishStatus, OwnerId From FSBs__kav Where PublishStatus = 'Draft' AND ValidationStatus = 'WIP'
Error:
INVALID_FIELD: 
Where PublishStatus = 'Draft' AND ValidationStatus = 'WIP'
                                  ^
ERROR at Row:1:Column:91
No such column 'ValidationStatus' on entity 'FSBs__kav'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

The documentation for the KnowledgeArticleVersion says I'm using this right, but for some reason it's not working. Any ideas? I am testing my query with Force.com explorer 0.58A.

After using the CTI connector software to integrate our call center phone system with Salesforce and the call center feature, we would like to turn off the feature that automatically generates a call log in Salesforce. Is there a way to do this?

The only documentation I can find is http://wiki.developerforce.com/page/Troubleshooting_Your_CTI_Adapter#Can_I_remove_the_whole_call_log_area.3F
where it talks about the bCallLog variable hiding the call log area. However, it doesn't necessarily state that making that variable false will actually stop the auto creation of call logs--just that it hides the call log area in the softphone.

I also note that our users using the Service Cloud Console don't have this problem where call logs (now called interaction logs) are generated automatically. This makes sense based on other documentation I read.

How can I stop the CTI connector from automatically generating call logs?

Hi,

I'm trying to use the Email agent to connect to a shared mailbox in our Exchange 2010 server. I've tested that the format works on any other email IMAP client in the format of domain/username/alias_of_shared_mailbox and the password, and the email IMAP client will connect properly.

But, the Force.com EmailAgent for Email2case will not log in. It just says authentication failed.

Does EmailAgent not have the ability to do this? My config is as follows:

<configFile>
    <server1>
        <url>namailbox.danahermail.com</url>
        <protocol>imap</protocol>
    <port>143</port>
        <userName>vti\vti_salesforce\VTIWD_04</userName>
        <password>Safovideojet10</password>
        <interval>1</interval>
        <inbox>Inbox</inbox>
        <readbox>Inbox.SF Processed</readbox>
        <errorbox>Inbox.SF Errored</errorbox>
    </server1>
</configFile>

Hello,

I'm trying to query the Validation Status of a Knowledge Article Version, but even though it is documented here as a field, and my query seems correct, the error returning is that the ValidationStatus field does not exist in the sObject.

Query:
Select Id, Title, PublishStatus, OwnerId From FSBs__kav Where PublishStatus = 'Draft' AND ValidationStatus = 'WIP'
Error:
INVALID_FIELD: 
Where PublishStatus = 'Draft' AND ValidationStatus = 'WIP'
                                  ^
ERROR at Row:1:Column:91
No such column 'ValidationStatus' on entity 'FSBs__kav'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

The documentation for the KnowledgeArticleVersion says I'm using this right, but for some reason it's not working. Any ideas? I am testing my query with Force.com explorer 0.58A.