• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi

Can anyone help me out with a bit of code for a custom button to clone a quote with line items? I'm not a developer and have limited knowlege of apex code so any help would be really appreciated,

Thanks

Julie :)

• December 18, 2012

Hi

Can anyone give me the skeleton code to write a trigger to clone related lists?

JK :)

• September 24, 2012

Hi

I have added a link to an external webpage on to one of our dashboards using a visual force page,

clicking on the link opens the page, however it opens it within the component, can you tell me how to open it in a new window?

<apex:page >
<apex:outputLink value="http://developer.force.com">Click me</apex:outputLink>
</apex:page>

Thanks

JK

• September 19, 2012

Hi

I have added a link to an external webpage on to one of our dashboards using a visual force page,

clicking on the link opens the page, however it opens it within the component, can you tell me how to open it in a new window?

<apex:page >
<apex:outputLink value="http://developer.force.com">Click me</apex:outputLink>
</apex:page>

Thanks

JK

• September 19, 2012

Hi,

I am trying to clone an opportunity with quote and its line items only if the quote is synced. But after the opportunity is created and if i go the new quote of the cloned opportunity it doesn't allows me to start the sync. It still holds the reference of the old opportunity and errors out. Has someone faced this type of situation and know the fix?

Thanks.

Was wondering if someone has successfully accomplished cloning a quote and the related quote line items?  I need it to create a new quote revision without creating a whole new quote with new quote number...just a new revision number.

I am struggling and thought that this task has probaly been done by someone "out there"...

I appreciate your help!!

• September 14, 2011