• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi to all,

I had a query please any one solve ...

Where can we set Restricting the domain names of users' e-mail addresses for users...please send the navigation for this restriction....

Thanks & Regards

M Uma Shankar

Hi

Please help me on extended Mail Merge .. And explain Me how it works..please send any attachments useful for this topic.

Please share the details to shasha.sfdc@gmail.com

I didn't understand the option of Enable Separate Loading of Related Lists in user interface.. Please expalin the same...

And What is the difference between Enable Separate Loading of Related Lists & Enable Related List Hover Links

Multiple Currencies Or Corporate currency settings are not showing in my developer free edition ID Why? Please reply for the same
What is the Full form of APEX A - Means ?? P - Means ?? E - Means ?? X - Means ?? Is there any fullform or its a general english word

Hi,

I'm new to Salesforce Apex Development. I found that my default administrator account is having 'Saleforce' license though I was not asked for any license type choice during my account creation . Does default administrative user is always assigned to 'Salesforce' license, or user can choose any other ... (Say: 'Salesforce Platform')

Multiple Currencies Or Corporate currency settings are not showing in my developer free edition ID Why? Please reply for the same