• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Support.

I am trying to update the value for custom field in salesforce. I have created the”StrikeIron Score” custom field under leads. I have set the datatype as numeric. Please refer the screenshot for the same

Custom field creation entry in sales Force.
 User-added image

I have written the code in wsdl file
User-added image 

I have passed the value for strikeiron_score in code (c#) like below

newLead.Strikeiron_Score__c = 200;

service.NewLeadUpdate(newLead)

When I run the source, the score value is not updated in sales force. It doesn’t throw any exception.
1. Please provide the solution for updating the numeric value for this field. We need to change the settings for custom field if any?
2. How can I update the different value each time when running the code with different value?

Hi Support,
We are getting exception while inserting datas into salesforce. We are losing customer information due to this. Can you please check the below exception details and let us know the solution to fix the issue?
System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 00QF000000gOa8DMAS; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Reason for Nurture must be given for this status.: [Reason_for_Nurture__c]
Hi Support,
Some times we are getting the following exceptions when insert/update leads in salesforce. But not every time. We are using valid credentials and security tokens.
Error:

1. INVALID_LOGIN: Invalid username, password, security token; or user locked out.
2. SERVER_UNAVAILABLE: Too many requests waiting for connections to Standard_Data_Source_1(DataSourceDetailsTemplateConfig)1, Num waiting=36, Thread=/services/Soap%2Fc%2F20.0%2F0DFA0000000GzCP, Current url=/services/Soap%2Fc%2F20.0%2F0DFA0000000GzCP
3. The remote name could not be resolved: 'na10.salesforce.com'
4.Character reference "" is an invalid XML character.

We have created a case regarding this. 
We got response like "I have escalated your case to our Developer team for processing." . But we are not get any response yet. Can you please let me know the root cause for the issue and how to fix the issue?
Hi Support,
We are getting exception while inserting datas into salesforce. We are losing customer information due to this. Can you please check the below exception details and let us know the solution to fix the issue?
System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 00QF000000gOa8DMAS; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Reason for Nurture must be given for this status.: [Reason_for_Nurture__c]