• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have used acustom settings. In that i hvae password field. In VF page, I have used inputSecret tag to get the value of password. When  request is send from browser , setter method is invoked and the value is displayed in debug like

CODE_UNIT_STARTED|[EXTERNAL]|ProfileController set(password,dipak!@$24)

How to skeep perticular code block from debugging?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Dipak

Hi,

I have two batch jobs.Each job has 1 callout. I want to do some processing after competion of both batch job.

Can any one help me  how to do this?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Dipak

Hi, 

How to retrieve the CampaignMember using the type(lead/contact) and operator like (equals, start with, contains) 

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Dipak

HI,

I have given the id of ouptputpanel in rerender attribute of actionfunction. actionFunction invokes the controller method. After completion of Ajax request. Content from outputpanel(pageBlock) is not displayed.

Can anyone help me.

Thanks in  advance.

Regards,

Dipak

Hi, When I load the page the URL contains the 'campaignId ' as parameter. I have actionFunction in my code . The action from actionFunction is invoked after clicking on the command button. After completion of actionFunction, URL in browser not showing the parameter campaignId . Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance. Regards, Dipak

Hi,

I have 'message'  variable in my controller.  onComplete event of actionFucntion,I want  updated value of message  variable.

Could you please tell me how to do this?

Thanks in advance.

Dipak

Hi All,

I want to do grouping of campaign member before adding to Campaign, Group name can be any 3 letter string. Is there any existing way of grouping?

Can I customize the Manage Campaign Member and import Lead/Contact pages to add the Campaign Member in specific group or create new group?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Dipak

Hi,

I have used <apex:chart> tag to display data in graphical format. In legend I am not able to see colors with name of bar. It shows only first color with name of the chart.

Can any one help me to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Dipak

Hi ,

I want to add new type in Campaign for application. I have do it using customization.

I want to do it without customization. When subscriber installs my package automatically the new type should be added in Campaign's Type field.

Can anyone tell me how to do this?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Dipak

Hi,

I have protected custom setting . In Campaign, I have custom field of type formula. I have used the field from custom setting in the formula field of Campaign. When I install the managed package in other Organization, The formula field is not picking the field from custom setting. It is working properly in the organization where the managed package is created.

Can any one help to solve the issue?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Dipak

Hi,

Is there a way to get the namespace prefix of the organization in apex?  

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Dipak

• September 14, 2012

Hi ,

In my application, I want to write scheduler.The code from schduler is executing for each user from organization.

For each user, I have to execute arrount 20 DML +SOQL statements.
I have more than 100 user so getting Limit exception :Too many SOQL :101

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Dipak

Hi,

In my application, I am writing the apex scheduler to get the details of WebEx Event. For each event, I have 2 callouts (GetEvent and LsteventattendeeHistory). I have written my code inside @future annotation. After the fetching the details for 5 events, I am getting the  exception: System.LimitException: Too many callouts: 11

Could you please help me to resolve this issue ?

Thank you,

Dipak

Hi,

I have two batch jobs.Each job has 1 callout. I want to do some processing after competion of both batch job.

Can any one help me  how to do this?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Dipak

Hi, 

How to retrieve the CampaignMember using the type(lead/contact) and operator like (equals, start with, contains) 

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Dipak

Hi, When I load the page the URL contains the 'campaignId ' as parameter. I have actionFunction in my code . The action from actionFunction is invoked after clicking on the command button. After completion of actionFunction, URL in browser not showing the parameter campaignId . Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance. Regards, Dipak

Hi,

I have 'message'  variable in my controller.  onComplete event of actionFucntion,I want  updated value of message  variable.

Could you please tell me how to do this?

Thanks in advance.

Dipak

Hi All,

I want to do grouping of campaign member before adding to Campaign, Group name can be any 3 letter string. Is there any existing way of grouping?

Can I customize the Manage Campaign Member and import Lead/Contact pages to add the Campaign Member in specific group or create new group?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Dipak

Hi,

Is there a way to get the namespace prefix of the organization in apex?  

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Dipak

• September 14, 2012

Hi ,

In my application, I want to write scheduler.The code from schduler is executing for each user from organization.

For each user, I have to execute arrount 20 DML +SOQL statements.
I have more than 100 user so getting Limit exception :Too many SOQL :101

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Dipak