• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

I am new to salesforce mobile development. I was doing research on building salesforce mobile custom app. But I am unclear with publishing custom salesforce mobile app. Can anyone please help, how to publish mobile apps in salesforce.

Thanks in advance.

I have created new site from site.com in my org. Now i want to add new form to site page, but while adding form it is not showing any object to select in dropdownlist. I have provided read and create permission to guest user but it is not working yet.

Any solution?

Hi,

Can we edit manage package component i.e. vf component after installing it in production org?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I have created one partner portal and added Partner Portal Lead Inbox Component to the home page layout but I am not able to see any leads in the related list. Is there any setting I am missing?

Can anyone tell how to add or assign leads into 'Partner Portal Lead Inbox'?

Thanks. 

Hi,

I have one php site, now I want that user to redirect to salesforce ( by clicking on link say 'Connect to SF'). How can i achieve this? If using SSO then which type of SSO I have to use?

Please share links if anyone has.

Thanks.

Hi,

I have one vf page for advance search, now when user other than system administrator say Standard Platform User searches access that page, user get following message-

Query is either selecting too many fields or the filter conditions are too complicated.

An unexpected error has occurred.  Your solution provider has been notified. 

I have checked for field level security and profile permissions also but still not working.

Anyone know what is the issue and How to correct it?

Urgent!!

Thanks.

Hi,

I am importing one file that files contains one date field to import. After importing that file date field is not importing as it is in csv file, instead it is importing date by less one day to mentioned date ex.- my start date in 9/6/2012 after import it shows 9/5/2012 as start date. I have no formula or any validation rule on that field also my Time zone and locale setting are as per needed.

Can anyone tell what is the issue and how to correct it? 

Thanks.

Hi,

I am updating one file from import wizard, It has around 46k records. Import process is taking too much time to update records. Can anyone tell is it possible to stop the import process for import wizard?

Anyone knows please reply it's urgent.

Thanks.

Hi,

I am studying Salesforce SOQL, when in open the SOQL document from http://wiki.developerforce.com/page/Documentation, In Getting Started - it opens document which shows first page as Introduction to SOAP API.

I want to confirm that Am i refrerring right document? If yes then can any one brief what is the main topics that wanted to cover in SOQL study?

Thanks.

Hi,

I am importing some data to my org using Import Wizard for custom object. I have imported lots of data but for few records it is giving me error as :

-------------------------

Result:
Number of Jobs created: 0
Number of Jobs updated: 0
Number of locked Job IDs: 0

10 values: unexpected errors. Line number(s): 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

-------------------------

The data in file is correct as well then also no record was created and I am not able to get exact error for those records.

Can anyone tell me what is the issue and how to recorrect that?

Hi,

In one of Dataloader tutorial I got following point - 

If "Modifiable System Field" configuration is enabled, then system fields (like creation date) can be set to any value during initial data load. These values can however not be updated after the initial upload. These fields are accessible through the API. These are backward compatible with all SOAP based APIs available for all custom objects. These are Read only fields.

So, Is it possible to set initial value for system fields? If yes then Can anyone tell How to enable "Modifiable System Field" configuration for system fields? or  where I will found setting for system fields?

Thanks.

How to grant access using Role hierarchies for custom objects? 

OR

How to apply Role hierarchies for custom objects?

How to create Custome User Fields in SalesForce that are used in Approval process as 'Next Automated Approver Determined By'?

Thanks.

Hi,

I am using VB6.0 language and i have added the FlexGrid control to form. Now i am trying to print the flex data but is there any way where i can get the line by line data means complete row to print the  output.

Thanks.

How can we prevent the owner of record from being Approve or Reject the submitted record?

Thanks.

Hi,

I have created one partner portal and added Partner Portal Lead Inbox Component to the home page layout but I am not able to see any leads in the related list. Is there any setting I am missing?

Can anyone tell how to add or assign leads into 'Partner Portal Lead Inbox'?

Thanks. 

Hi,

I have one php site, now I want that user to redirect to salesforce ( by clicking on link say 'Connect to SF'). How can i achieve this? If using SSO then which type of SSO I have to use?

Please share links if anyone has.

Thanks.

Hi,

Please any one can list the steps to enable SSO circle as Identity Provider....

I have gone through all the SSO related URL's  to enable SSO settings in salesforce... and Identity Provider and Service Provider....

Please help me in this....

• September 10, 2012

Hi,

I have one vf page for advance search, now when user other than system administrator say Standard Platform User searches access that page, user get following message-

Query is either selecting too many fields or the filter conditions are too complicated.

An unexpected error has occurred.  Your solution provider has been notified. 

I have checked for field level security and profile permissions also but still not working.

Anyone know what is the issue and How to correct it?

Urgent!!

Thanks.

Hi,

I am importing one file that files contains one date field to import. After importing that file date field is not importing as it is in csv file, instead it is importing date by less one day to mentioned date ex.- my start date in 9/6/2012 after import it shows 9/5/2012 as start date. I have no formula or any validation rule on that field also my Time zone and locale setting are as per needed.

Can anyone tell what is the issue and how to correct it? 

Thanks.

Hi,

I am updating one file from import wizard, It has around 46k records. Import process is taking too much time to update records. Can anyone tell is it possible to stop the import process for import wizard?

Anyone knows please reply it's urgent.

Thanks.

How to grant access using Role hierarchies for custom objects? 

OR

How to apply Role hierarchies for custom objects?

How can we prevent the owner of record from being Approve or Reject the submitted record?

Thanks.