• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello..,

can any one telll me why i am unable to deploy contact object custom layouts thru eclipse IDE .., i am getting following error

For COntact object Layouts:

File Name: layouts/Contact-Parent Contact Layout.layout
Full Name: Contact-Parent Contact Layout
Action: NO ACTION
Result: FAILED
Problem: Invalid field:VERSION.TITLE in related list:ContentDocumentRelatedList

File Name: layouts/Contact-Standard Contact Layout.layout
Full Name: Contact-Standard Contact Layout
Action: NO ACTION
Result: FAILED
Problem: Invalid field:VERSION.TITLE in related list:ContentDocumentRelatedList

and here "Contact-Parent Contact Layout" is the layout name.., 

even similar kind of error for custom object layout tooo.., 

Thanks in advance..,

Sandy.

Hi every one !!!

I am new to salesforce and i am trying to create report in such a way that

i need an extra column in report that caluclates and gives "text" output like if perticular date field in report value less than 10 days of report run date then the value in that column for htat perticular record should be as "High"

similarly if it  is 5 days then value should be "Medium"

if it is  2 days then value should be "Low" ..,

Any help.., much appreciated .., thanks!!!!

Hi I have three objects say "A", "B", "C",..,

'C' is the child of 'B' and 'A'

and 'B' isalso child of 'A'...,

so now my requirement is ...,

when 'C' record created from 'A' then this record has to be seen in all the records of  'B' in related list 'C' that belongs to parent record 'A'..,

and so i want to make update records based on the parent 'A' ..,

Is it possible?

Thanks,

Lucky

Hello all.., 

I have a picklist called" service status" having options 

1. Order Placed

2. Order Shipped

3. Order Deleiverd

If this service remains in "Order placed" status for 24 hours, send alert. (Only Once)

When this service remains in "Order Shipped" status for 48 hours, send alert.(Only Once)

when serice is "order delivered" ... every 14 days we need to send an email..,(Repeat)

so how to proceed with the things?

Thanks,

Lucky

Hello..,

I have a picklist (named select_option) with 4 values .., like a,b,c,d. and i want to have date & time whenever a value in picklist changes.., like initially if i select 'a' then our date & time should be today's date and time.., and whenever the value changes to any of the options.., then date & tme should be updated to that corresponding date & time..,

Thanks in advance.., quick repiles much appreciated.., its very urgent..,

Lucky.

Hello..,

I have a custom object and it has 3 record types .., say apple, banana, and orange.., 

I have  2 fields in each corresponding record type say ap_cost, ap_color for apple and ba_cost, ba_color for banana.., similarly for orange.., 

Now i want to dispaly in a grid having like

fruits           cost        color

apple          value       value

banana       value      value

orange         value      value

and it has to be dynamic  as i may have more records with same data type .., say i can have two records for apple in that object ..,  Quick reply is highly appreciatble..,

Thanks,

Lucky.

Hi every one..,

I uploaded a document in documents tab in a folder.., and i want to link it to custom link .., 

when i click it has to open and view the corresponding document .., but it should not donwload the document.. 

Is it possible in salesforce?? please help..; its urgent.. 

THanks,

Sat

Hi , 

Can some one give me some information about integrating Salesforce with Sharepoint .

Please can some onerefer a material where to and how to start off Integration os SharePoint with salesforce.

How can i reload Visual force page after i switch my window.

when i minimize my VF page or open a different tab in my window . 

and when i return back to my VF page window the page has to be refreshed can some one help me out please

Hi All , 

How can i Invoke a class from URL..

I need to invoke a class from click of a button in My email or a Hyperlink in my email .. 

How do i create a remote site and pass a login Athentication[should be generated as a token valid for 48 hrs ] to perform the action from that class .

can someone help me out with that 

Hi , 

I have PageMessages in my controller how can i display that on a different page ;

I create a record and next Button actually inserts record in the object on the Next page it has a different Functionalities 

<apex:pageBlockButtons location="bottom" >
<apex:commandButton value="Approve" action="{!Approve}" style="width:20%"/>
</apex:pageBlockButtons>

controller

public pageReference Approve()
{
st.Status__c = 'Approved';
update st;
ApexPages.addMessage(new ApexPages.message(ApexPages.severity.CONFIRM, 'Record Has Been Approved'));
pageReference RecordsPage=new PageReference('/apex/QATRecordDetailPage?id='+st.QATApproval__c);
return RecordsPage;
}

how do i make this message Display on the pagereference page :;

Can some one help me out please 

In Approval Process Step 3 Where i select Users for Approval and in the 4 th option where it says 

Automatically assign to approver(s). 

Step 3 of 3
Step 3. Select Assigned Approver

Specify the user who should approve records that enter this step. Optionally, choose whether the approver's delegate is also allowed to approve these requests.
Select Approver
Related User  --None--Created By  Last Modified By  Owner  Queue   Related User  --None--Created By  Last Modified By   Owner  
Let the submitter choose the approver manually.
Automatically assign using the user field selected earlier. (Approvers List

Automatically assign to queue. 
Automatically assign to approver(s).  
Queue  
User 
User 
Add Row Remove Row

When multiple approvers are selected:
  • Approve or reject based on the FIRST response.
  • Require UNANIMOUS approval from all selected approvers.
The approver's delegate may also approve this request. 

how to i Add rows Dynamically using Apex . i have the List of users obtaining according to my Business Logic 

Hi , 

Can some one help me out how to make a Schedule task which sends email:

Requirement:

I have records which needs Approval from a dynamic list of Approvers. So i 

created a Junction Object which holds the record and user look up[for custom object] .. The Juction object has record look up and custom Object Lookup which has status field pending and Approved ..

I need to send an email to all the users whose status is pending as daily reminders .. 

can some one help me to achieve this task.

how to I send Emails to all pending records in Junction object..

daily at 9:00 AM 

I have a case where i need to select Approvers Dynamically where every one has to Approve the record (Unanimous  )

should not be in Approval Levels .. 

I made a Queue adding Group members selected but this is taken 1 unit for Approval 

How do i acheive this Use case.

How to add users to Approvers in Approval process ...

I have a case where i need to select Approvers Dynamically where every one has to Approve the record (Unanimous  )

I made a Queue adding Group members selected but this is taken 1 unit for Approval 

How do i acheive this Use case ::

hello all,

I am new to developing.. So i would like t create implementation for all the buttons in standard objects that we can see... So far ihave done with Save, delete and i m looking for Edit button.. can any one help me in this regard? 

I have created custom object  in which i can enter new record and save it... once after saving if i want to edit the page, if i press edit button in detail page( ihave created custom detail page tooo) it has to take me to edit page in which the values that have entered earlier have to be shown in respective fields ... 

Please help me out... thank you 

Hi every one !!!

I am new to salesforce and i am trying to create report in such a way that

i need an extra column in report that caluclates and gives "text" output like if perticular date field in report value less than 10 days of report run date then the value in that column for htat perticular record should be as "High"

similarly if it  is 5 days then value should be "Medium"

if it is  2 days then value should be "Low" ..,

Any help.., much appreciated .., thanks!!!!

Hi I have three objects say "A", "B", "C",..,

'C' is the child of 'B' and 'A'

and 'B' isalso child of 'A'...,

so now my requirement is ...,

when 'C' record created from 'A' then this record has to be seen in all the records of  'B' in related list 'C' that belongs to parent record 'A'..,

and so i want to make update records based on the parent 'A' ..,

Is it possible?

Thanks,

Lucky

Hello all.., 

I have a picklist called" service status" having options 

1. Order Placed

2. Order Shipped

3. Order Deleiverd

If this service remains in "Order placed" status for 24 hours, send alert. (Only Once)

When this service remains in "Order Shipped" status for 48 hours, send alert.(Only Once)

when serice is "order delivered" ... every 14 days we need to send an email..,(Repeat)

so how to proceed with the things?

Thanks,

Lucky

Hello..,

I have a custom object and it has 3 record types .., say apple, banana, and orange.., 

I have  2 fields in each corresponding record type say ap_cost, ap_color for apple and ba_cost, ba_color for banana.., similarly for orange.., 

Now i want to dispaly in a grid having like

fruits           cost        color

apple          value       value

banana       value      value

orange         value      value

and it has to be dynamic  as i may have more records with same data type .., say i can have two records for apple in that object ..,  Quick reply is highly appreciatble..,

Thanks,

Lucky.

Hi every one..,

I uploaded a document in documents tab in a folder.., and i want to link it to custom link .., 

when i click it has to open and view the corresponding document .., but it should not donwload the document.. 

Is it possible in salesforce?? please help..; its urgent.. 

THanks,

Sat

How can i reload Visual force page after i switch my window.

when i minimize my VF page or open a different tab in my window . 

and when i return back to my VF page window the page has to be refreshed can some one help me out please

Hi , 

Can some one help me out how to make a Schedule task which sends email:

Requirement:

I have records which needs Approval from a dynamic list of Approvers. So i 

created a Junction Object which holds the record and user look up[for custom object] .. The Juction object has record look up and custom Object Lookup which has status field pending and Approved ..

I need to send an email to all the users whose status is pending as daily reminders .. 

can some one help me to achieve this task.

how to I send Emails to all pending records in Junction object..

daily at 9:00 AM 

hello all,

I am new to developing.. So i would like t create implementation for all the buttons in standard objects that we can see... So far ihave done with Save, delete and i m looking for Edit button.. can any one help me in this regard? 

I have created custom object  in which i can enter new record and save it... once after saving if i want to edit the page, if i press edit button in detail page( ihave created custom detail page tooo) it has to take me to edit page in which the values that have entered earlier have to be shown in respective fields ... 

Please help me out... thank you