• 25 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi, I want to auto forward a email in background when it is sent. The email may contain attachment. We know that each attachment in an email is stored as a record of Attachment object. Hence whenever we send any email with attachment, A new record is created of Attachment object, which is happening. But my problem is that, if I write a After Insert trigger on Atatchment object but it is not firing. I can't figure out any plausible explaination for that. Did someone else faced the same issue?

Is there a limit on number of articles a salesforce an org can have? If yes what is the limit. I can't find any info abput this in salesforce docs. Also is there any limit on the duration for which the article is kept active?

Hi,
     I have a email associated with a case. I want to conver the content of email into a Salesforce Knowledge article. Is it possible in salesforce?

Hi,  I am implementing future method for a requirement . I want to pass parameters to it from a trigger. I know only primitive data types and collections of primitive data types can be passed .

So, When I pass Map<Id,Id> it works fine but when I pass MAP<Id,SET<Id>> I get the error

'Save error: Unsupported parameter type MAP<Id,SET<Id>>'

Does this means I cannot pass any collection containing a collection of Id?

I cannot find any documentation on this. If anyone of you has faced this issue. Please confirm.

hello,

I have few date fields in my objects. I m inserting the data using data loader from the excel sheet. But whatever date fields are there in the excel sheet, are not matching with those in the objects. All the values are 1 day less than what are entered. Any reason for this?

Thanks in advance.

Hi, I want to auto forward a email in background when it is sent. The email may contain attachment. We know that each attachment in an email is stored as a record of Attachment object. Hence whenever we send any email with attachment, A new record is created of Attachment object, which is happening. But my problem is that, if I write a After Insert trigger on Atatchment object but it is not firing. I can't figure out any plausible explaination for that. Did someone else faced the same issue?

Is there a limit on number of articles a salesforce an org can have? If yes what is the limit. I can't find any info abput this in salesforce docs. Also is there any limit on the duration for which the article is kept active?

Hi,
     I have a email associated with a case. I want to conver the content of email into a Salesforce Knowledge article. Is it possible in salesforce?

Hi,  I am implementing future method for a requirement . I want to pass parameters to it from a trigger. I know only primitive data types and collections of primitive data types can be passed .

So, When I pass Map<Id,Id> it works fine but when I pass MAP<Id,SET<Id>> I get the error

'Save error: Unsupported parameter type MAP<Id,SET<Id>>'

Does this means I cannot pass any collection containing a collection of Id?

I cannot find any documentation on this. If anyone of you has faced this issue. Please confirm.

Hi,

Can anybody tell me, what is the base class for all the classes in salesforce?

e.g, "Object" is the base of all classes in java and onject of any class can be assigned to object of "Object" class..

I have one class called "OpportunityProductUDACVO" in salesforce. From another class i'm creating instances of this class. Now, I want to have a generic object for all the classes, to which i can assign the instance of this particular class.

I know that sObject is generic object for all salesforce objects. But, its nt working for salesforce class objects.

Kindly let me know if there is anything else to consider.

Thanks in advance,

Suvra

• February 25, 2009