• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I want to retrieve the changes happened in the posts which were liked by user using Chatter REST api. I know that Can do this by retrieving the likes of current user and going through each post for any changes. But this would make me to hit the api rate limit easily.

Is there any other way to do this?

I am developing a chrome extension which uses chatter api. The extension will authenticate the user using oauth. Fom there on, if someone comments on the user's post, or if some one comments on the post liked by user, or if someone comments on the post which the user follows, chrome extension has to display desktop notification. I thought of using streamin API.

But the limits are looks constraining. And I am not sure whether this is possible using streaming api. Or is there any better approach for doing this?

I am developing a chrome extension which uses chatter api. The extension will authenticate the user using oauth. Fom there on, if someone comments on the user's post, or if some one comments on the post liked by user, or if someone comments on the post which the user follows, chrome extension has to display desktop notification. I thought of using streamin API.

But the limits are looks constraining. And I am not sure whether this is possible using streaming api. Or is there any better approach for doing this?