• Member since 2012
  • Architect

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am not able to see my lightning component when trying to create a lighting tab. Something is wrong with one of the components -
I moved the component and tab using salesforce dx and when editing the component. I am getting below error. I seems like one of the component is throwing an error when i am trying to edit the record -
Error = Review all error messages below to correct your data. You can only create lightning tabs for AuraDefinitionBundles containing a component that implements force:appHostable and has no required attributes without a default value. (Related field: Content)
Observation - When i remove the attribute from parent component and child component than its working and i am able to save the tab. Something is not correct with my component initiation.
Code in parent Component -
<aura:if isTrue="{!!v.customTab}"> <div aura:id="defaultTabContent" class="slds-show"> <c:ApiRequestFieldMapping custom="false" objectName="Credit_Report__c"/> </div> </aura:if> <aura:if isTrue="{!v.customTab}"> <div aura:id="customTabContent" class="slds-hide"> <c:ApiRequestFieldMapping custom="true" listSObjects=" {!v.listSObjects}" message="Select object from drop-down." messageClass="Info"/> </div>
Code in Child Component -
<aura:handler name="init" action="{!c.doInit}" value="{!this}"/> <aura:registerEvent name="handleModelVisiblity" type="c:HandleModel"/> <!-- attributes --> <aura:attribute name="custom" type="Boolean"/> <aura:attribute name="objectName" type="String"/> <aura:attribute name="listSObjects" type="String[]"/> <aura:attribute name="message" type="String"/> <aura:attribute name="messageClass" type="String"/> <aura:attribute name="listSObjectFields" type="String[]" required="false"/> <aura:attribute name="customObjectName" type="String" required="false"/> <aura:attribute name="listWrapper" type="RequestMappingWrapper.MappingRecords[]" required="false"/>
Already Tried - 1. My component is already implementing "force:appHostable" interface. 2. The component us using latest version.(40.0) 3. Have already tried creating the components. 4. My org has my domain enabled and also have namespace.
  • December 09, 2017
I am trying to make an apex callout from salesforce to the external system which is hosted inside in corporate firewall. Firewall sends the request to load-balancer which sends the request to appropriate web server.

I am getting below exception when trying this call from salesforce while I can getting the correct response while making a callout from SOAP UI.

As per my client, they don't provide any certificate. I am not sure what is happening and how to resolve the issue. As per few blogs, it seems like I need to install the certificates.

Any help would be appreciated.

Log -

[51]|System.HttpRequest[Endpoint=https://someURL/servlet/request, Method=POST] 07:51:12.268 (268755208)|CALLOUT_REQUEST|[51]|System.HttpRequest retrying request in response to handshake failure: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target 07:51:12.423 (423017546)|EXCEPTION_THROWN|[51]|System.CalloutException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target 07:51:12.423 (423110461)|SYSTEM_METHOD_EXIT|[51]|System.Http.send(ANY)
Hello,

I am using 2way SSL certificate to connect salesforce with my data mart hosted inside corporate network inside the firewall.
Customer want to create a managed package which would allow any salesforce org to connect and fetch data from platform.
As per my understanding I have to provide salesforce certificate singed certificate to data and upload data mart certificate here in salesforce org. Instead of installing multiple certificate from different salesforce org. Do i have some way to manage this scenario where we can make connecton.

• April 23, 2015
My users are using custom mobile chatter app. Users are located across the globe. I want to make sure that use see feeds and comments as per their time zone.
I believe by default user see the feed and comments in their time zone. Do i need to make sure and do some other settings or acheive this functionality?
  • April 23, 2015
Is it possible to display PHP page in salesforce using Iframe probably without herko? which display data in XML and HTML formate. This PHP page is hosted inside corporate firewall and can't be accessed outside the firewall
  • April 23, 2015
My customer would like to design an application to allow sales team to locate customer and access data both in online and offline mobe.application may be accessed from multiple channel.
How should we design this system. Should be use salesforce 1 or native device SDK for andriod, Ios and BB? Also suggest if we can use sites and normal VF page which may not support offline mode though.
  • April 23, 2015
What is name binding in salesforce. Its a concept of oops but I never heard about it in salefroce. Please though some light.
  • April 23, 2015
Hello Guys,

I am using KendoUI framework to open popup window from java script but facing very weird behaviour. 
Page is coming up nice but when I use pageBlockSection its doesn't show anything and break the page without any error.
Do we have any limits on number of DIV's we can use. Pageblockbutton are populating fine but sections are not coming at all.

Please let me know incase anyone was faced this issue. I am just rendering the page.
  • February 26, 2015
Hello Guys,

I am trying to call apex rest api from Jquery Ajax functional which is giving me unauthorized "400 error status" in return. I am setting the request header with session information "xhr.setRequestHeader('Authorization', "OAuth " + session);" as this.
When I am trying to call the webservice from Chrome rest console, workbench and Soap UI its working fine and giving me result back but I am only facing issue while trying to call this service from java script.
Could it be because of cross site scripting? 
Please suggest me how to proceed further.
  • February 23, 2015
Hello Guys,

I am trying to call apex rest api from Jquery Ajax functional which is giving me unauthorized "400 error status" in return. I am setting the request header with session information "xhr.setRequestHeader('Authorization', "OAuth " + session);" as this.
When I am trying to call the webservice from Chrome rest console, workbench and Soap UI its working fine and giving me result back but I am only facing issue while trying to call this service from java script.

• February 23, 2015

Hello,

I have below apex trigger. AccountId field is coming as null when I am trying to login as well which has read-only access to the field account name which is lookup field to Account standard object.

This value is coming file when I am trying to raise a case with profile having "MODIFY ALL DATA" access but with normal user having read-only access to the field in coming as null.

Triggers run on system mode why there is discrepancy with login. Please help how to get this value. ( for user where it is coming as null, this user can't edit account name field on page).

Please suggest how to check the values before insert, update.

Trigger

CaseContactUpdate onCase (beforeinsert, beforeupdate) {

RecordType rec = [Select r.Name, r.Id FromRecordType r where r.Name='Administrative Change'];

for (Case newCase : Trigger.new)

{

try

{

if(newCase.RecordTypeId == rec.Id) {

System.debug(

'ushank contactId'+newCase.ContactId);

System.debug(

'ushank accountId'+newCase.AccountId);

if(newCase.ContactId == null){

Contact c1 = [Select c.Id FromContact c where c.AccountId = :newCase.AccountId and c.Primary__c = true];

newCase.ContactId = c1.Id ;

}

if(newCase.ContactId != null && newCase.AccountId != null){

if ([Selectcount() FromContact c where c.AccountId = :newCase.AccountId andc.Id = :newCase.ContactId] == 0){

newCase.addError(

'Selected contact does not belong to customer, please select correct contact');

}

}

}

}

catch(Exception e)

{

newCase.addError(

'Not able to save record :::'+e);

System.debug(

'Exception : '+ e);

}

}

}

Regards

Is it possible to display PHP page in salesforce using Iframe probably without herko? which display data in XML and HTML formate. This PHP page is hosted inside corporate firewall and can't be accessed outside the firewall
  • April 23, 2015
Hello Guys,

• February 23, 2015
My users are using custom mobile chatter app. Users are located across the globe. I want to make sure that use see feeds and comments as per their time zone.
I believe by default user see the feed and comments in their time zone. Do i need to make sure and do some other settings or acheive this functionality?
  • April 23, 2015
  • April 23, 2015
My customer would like to design an application to allow sales team to locate customer and access data both in online and offline mobe.application may be accessed from multiple channel.
How should we design this system. Should be use salesforce 1 or native device SDK for andriod, Ios and BB? Also suggest if we can use sites and normal VF page which may not support offline mode though.
  • April 23, 2015
What is name binding in salesforce. Its a concept of oops but I never heard about it in salefroce. Please though some light.
  • April 23, 2015
Hello Guys,

• February 23, 2015