• Teclever Solutions Pvt. ltd.

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All
Notify the VP of Sales when a deal is lost if the stage was “Proposal/Price Quote” and the amount was greater than $1,000,000. plz help me in steps how to do code if required..
User-added image
when editing the vf page in firefox.
while is ok when editing in chrome
i.e. able to remove readOnly="true" from below code
<apex:page standardController="loan__Loan_Account__c" showHeader="false" sidebar="false" readOnly="true">
    <apex:relatedList list="Cases__r"  />
</apex:page>

The weird one.
Hi,

Can anybody please help me out a reason?
Unable to use api name of custom Case field without namespace prefix in Batch job in same developer org.

Thanks
Ravi

How to restore deleted class?

Can we customize the url at the top left of detail page.

e.g. « Back to List: Contacts

How will I integrate Talend to Salesforce for backup of its data into ms SQL server ?

How to proceed with apex code to achieve this task?

Hi,

I want to backup salesforce data in ms SQL server, using Talend open source.

How I will integrate the talend in this case?

Please provide step-by-step process to do.

controller class is as

public class demo
{
    public map<String,String>demoMap{get;set;}
    public List<String> demoList {
        get {return new List<String> {'1011','1111','1112','112'};}set;}

public demo()
    {
        demoMap=new map<String,String>();
        demoList=new list<String>();
    }

public boolean demoMethod()

{
        for(String s :demoList )
        {
            String key=s;
            String value='test';
            demoMap.put(key,value);
        }
        return true;
    }

}

visualforce page is as

<apex:page controller="demo"> 
<apex:panelGrid columns="4">
<apex:outputLabel value="{!demoMap[demoList[0]]}"/>
<apex:outputLabel value="{!demoMap[demoList[1]]}"/>
<apex:outputLabel value="{!demoMap[demoList[2]]}"/>
<apex:outputLabel value="{!demoMap[demoList[3]]}"/>
</apex:panelGrid>

How to check values of variables used in vf page.

eg value of test in recordSetVar="test" on visulaforce page.

How to achieve this requirement?

Select the value from picklist and related other picklist and click on button on a vf page then a specific vf page should display.

I want to create advance financial reports using visualforce and apex.

Please advice the best way to do.

Thanks 

Ravi

Is it possible the "case" clause in salesforce?

So that for different picklist values ,we can aggregate the records distinguished in one soql query .

Would any body describe relationship between recordSetVar and Custom list view?

Thanks in advance.

Ravi

I have different lists which consits of datas on the basis of different conditions and even from different objects.
Now I want to merge them on the basis of one common field or condition ,and want to display in pageblockTable on visualForce page. How?

Hi,

Can anybody please help me out a reason?
Unable to use api name of custom Case field without namespace prefix in Batch job in same developer org.

Thanks
Ravi
Hi
I have latest version of salesforce cli and running sfdx plugins --core returns 
@salesforce/plugin-generator 0.0.10 (core)
@salesforce/sfdx-trust 1.0.8 (core)
builtins 1.0.0 (core)
salesforcedx 43.12.0 (core)

But  when I run  sfdx plugins:install salesforcedx@latest I get errors below:
Installing plugin salesforcedx...
Installing plugin salesforcedx... Checking for digital signature.
Successfully validated digital signature for salesforcedx.
Finished digital signature check. Installing... !
 !    yarn --non-interactive --mutex=file:C:\...\AppData\Local\sfdx\yarn
 !    --cache-folder=C:\Users\...\Local\sfdx\yarn exited with code 1
 !    warning salesforcedx > salesforce-alm > replace > minimatch@0.2.14: Please update to minimatch
 !    3.0.2 or higher to avoid a RegExp DoS issue
 !    warning salesforcedx > force-language-services > salesforce-alm > webdriverio > archiver > glob >
 !    minimatch@2.0.10: Please update to minimatch 3.0.2 or higher to avoid a RegExp DoS issue
 !    warning salesforcedx > salesforce-alm > replace > nomnom@1.6.2: Package no longer supported.
 !    Contact support@npmjs.com for more info.
 !    warning salesforcedx > force-language-services > salesforce-alm > webdriverio > request >
 !    node-uuid@1.4.8: Use uuid module instead
 !    warning salesforcedx > salesforce-alm > jsonwebtoken > joi > hoek@2.16.3: The major version is no
 !    longer supported. Please update to 4.x or newer
 !    warning salesforcedx > force-language-services > salesforce-alm > webdriverio > request > hawk >
 !    hoek@0.9.1: The major version is no longer supported. Please update to 4.x or newer
 !    error An unexpected error occurred: "https://registry.yarnpkg.com/mkdirp/-/mkdirp-0.5.1.tgz:
 !    Request failed \"503 Service Unavailable\""
Hi All
Notify the VP of Sales when a deal is lost if the stage was “Proposal/Price Quote” and the amount was greater than $1,000,000. plz help me in steps how to do code if required..
We have exceeded our API Requests Limit

Which Program is causing the API Request to exceed the limit?
User-added image
when editing the vf page in firefox.
while is ok when editing in chrome
i.e. able to remove readOnly="true" from below code
<apex:page standardController="loan__Loan_Account__c" showHeader="false" sidebar="false" readOnly="true">
    <apex:relatedList list="Cases__r"  />

The weird one.

Hi All,

need to write a new trigger on lead which will check for ‘Open-Not Contacted’ Leads and then creates a duplicate entry of the same lead but with status as ‘Working – Contacted’, rest all information will be the same.

Thanks,

RudrAbhishek

How to restore deleted class?

controller class is as

public class demo
{
    public map<String,String>demoMap{get;set;}
    public List<String> demoList {
        get {return new List<String> {'1011','1111','1112','112'};}set;}

public demo()
    {
        demoList=new list<String>();
    }

public boolean demoMethod()

{
        for(String s :demoList )
        {
            String key=s;
            String value='test';
            demoMap.put(key,value);
        }
        return true;
    }

}

visualforce page is as

<apex:page controller="demo"> 
<apex:panelGrid columns="4">
<apex:outputLabel value="{!demoMap[demoList[0]]}"/>
<apex:outputLabel value="{!demoMap[demoList[1]]}"/>
<apex:outputLabel value="{!demoMap[demoList[2]]}"/>
<apex:outputLabel value="{!demoMap[demoList[3]]}"/>
</apex:panelGrid>

How to check values of variables used in vf page.

eg value of test in recordSetVar="test" on visulaforce page.

I want to create advance financial reports using visualforce and apex.

Please advice the best way to do.

Thanks 

Ravi

HI, I made a managed package and uploaded it to appexchange.I upgraded it many times.Yesterday evening(at 1 st March 2011, 6 pm Indian time) also I upgraded the managed package with a bug fix. I am able to install the package in a developer edition successfully. But while I was installing the same package in enterprise edition, I got this error 

"Package Not Found 
The requested package does not exist or has been deleted. Please contact the package publisher for assistance. If this is a recently uploaded package, please try again soon. " 

After that I tried many times, I got the same error. After 20 hrs also I am getting the same error. 

Another thing is, now I am unable to install the same package in developer edition also. Because I am getting the same error.But I was installed the same package successfully once yesterday. 

Please help me. I am unable to find any info related to this.

Thanks,

Naresh

I am encountering a strange VF error. Well, not a strange VF error (I've seen it before), but this time I can't nail down the reason why it's appearing.

A bit of background:

-I have a custom object created for Projects that is in a master-detail relationship with Opportunities. Opportunities is the master, Projects is the child.

-I also have a lookup on the standard Cases object to the custom Projects object. The intention of this is to associate cases with projects, in addition to the account that SFDC associates by default.

-The Projects object default view is overridden with a VisualForce page. It uses the standard controller, but there are so many fields we opted for a tabbed layout. There are a number of related lists included at the bottom of the page (Cases being one of them) using apex:relatedlist.

<apex:relatedList list="Cases__r" />

This is working fine for our internal users. Everything shows up as it is supposed to.

Now I am trying to get it set up in the Partner Portal. When logging in as a Partner user, and trying to browse the same project record (uses the same VisualForce page), I get an error: 'Cases__r' is not a valid child relationship name for entity Project

Of course it's a valid child relationship name, because it already works for internal users. My first thoughts were:

- Check to make sure the related list is on the standard page layout, because VF has issues with related lists if it is not included on the standard page layout. Done.

- Remove the related list from the standard page layout and add it back in. Done.

- Check the Profile permissions to make sure the user should have access to the Objects. Done. Profile has Read, Create, and Edit access to Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Projects, and Cases.

- Make sure the Profile has access to the VisualForce page (not that this could really be the problem, since the error is referencing something on the page). Done.

Where else could this be coming from?

• February 16, 2011

HI every one,

How to get current fiscal year into a variable. Is there any method to read current fiscal year. I know how to write soql queries based on fiscal year. But how to get the value of current fiscal year into a variable.

Please help me.

Thanks,

Naresh

how to make a trigger inactive in production

Hello All,

I have a bit of a quandry. Excuse me if I'm a bit out of my element while trying to describe this, but here goes... I'd like to write a generic getter setter function in apex such that I can state any variable and have a single function handle the request. And I have to be able to use the get function from visualforce -- so I can't pass in a parameter into the function, correct? For instance, let's say I have three String variables.

String a;

String b;

String c;

And I write get functions as normal.

String getA() {return a;}

String getB() {return b;}

String getC() {return c;}

All is good and works easily with visualforce. But in my case I have possibly hundreds of variables, and would prefer not to write get function for every single one. I'm envisioning something like:

String get(String x) {return x;}

But, of course, that doesn't seem to work. Is there a way to make what I've described work?

Thanks in advance.

e.

Hi everyone,

I started to get the following error message today, everything was working fine and now I can't deploy my classes because the test units fail due to some incorrect signature in the setCurrentPageReference method inside the Test class.

I'm getting the following error message:

Save error: Method does not exist or incorrect signature: Test.setCurrentPageReference(System.PageReference)

Any ideas on what's happening? Can this be related to the Spring '10 upgrade? It's frustrating that this kind of things happen when you're ready to deploy your stuff to production.. 

Hello,

Thank you all for your advice. It has been helpful to read you. 
I think we will be looking into open source data integration as it seems to be the most flexible option in regards to our business. 

A question: what are the assistance and training capabilities open source software gives to their users? We have downloaded a few solutions - downloads include Talend we are enjoying - we are testing and feel that one day, we might need a better insight of the software. 

Thank you for your help.
  • December 16, 2009
Hi
I have latest version of salesforce cli and running sfdx plugins --core returns 
@salesforce/plugin-generator 0.0.10 (core)
@salesforce/sfdx-trust 1.0.8 (core)
builtins 1.0.0 (core)
salesforcedx 43.12.0 (core)

But  when I run  sfdx plugins:install salesforcedx@latest I get errors below:
Installing plugin salesforcedx...
Installing plugin salesforcedx... Checking for digital signature.
Successfully validated digital signature for salesforcedx.
Finished digital signature check. Installing... !
 !    yarn --non-interactive --mutex=file:C:\...\AppData\Local\sfdx\yarn
 !    --cache-folder=C:\Users\...\Local\sfdx\yarn exited with code 1
 !    warning salesforcedx > salesforce-alm > replace > minimatch@0.2.14: Please update to minimatch
 !    3.0.2 or higher to avoid a RegExp DoS issue
 !    warning salesforcedx > force-language-services > salesforce-alm > webdriverio > archiver > glob >
 !    minimatch@2.0.10: Please update to minimatch 3.0.2 or higher to avoid a RegExp DoS issue
 !    warning salesforcedx > salesforce-alm > replace > nomnom@1.6.2: Package no longer supported.
 !    Contact support@npmjs.com for more info.
 !    warning salesforcedx > force-language-services > salesforce-alm > webdriverio > request >
 !    node-uuid@1.4.8: Use uuid module instead
 !    warning salesforcedx > salesforce-alm > jsonwebtoken > joi > hoek@2.16.3: The major version is no
 !    longer supported. Please update to 4.x or newer
 !    warning salesforcedx > force-language-services > salesforce-alm > webdriverio > request > hawk >
 !    hoek@0.9.1: The major version is no longer supported. Please update to 4.x or newer
 !    error An unexpected error occurred: "https://registry.yarnpkg.com/mkdirp/-/mkdirp-0.5.1.tgz:
 !    Request failed \"503 Service Unavailable\""