• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm a beginner at this - so pardon me if I'm not stating this correctly, or if this isn't the correct board for this topic, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm attempting to add records to the FeedItem object in a Production, Using a batch Class

After the first 18 Successfull batches of scope 200 where it created 6000+ Succesfull FeedItem posts to the accounts.

exception gets thrown: exceptionMessage='ContentPublication Limit exceeded.'

I've checked the "limits" in Administrative Reports and admin screens, and I am nowhere near the API call limit per day.

This the sample logic in side the Batch 

execute(....){
list<FeedItem> fi = new List<FeedItem>(); for(Integer i=0; i<200; i++){ String finalstr=''; FeedItem post = new FeedItem(); post.Type = 'ContentPost'; post.ParentId = UserInfo.getUserId(); post.Body = 'Activity History is Archived'; post.ContentFileName=i+'testFile.txt'; finalstr +='todays Date ,'+Date.today(); blob csvBlob = Blob.valueOf(finalstr); post.ContentData = csvBlob; fi.add(post); } insert fi;
}

;

• August 24, 2012

Hi,

I want to integrate Twitter application with my salesforce application. Can Any one help me how to retrive status from Twitter Using HTTP Request(OAuth).

Is there any sample code available then please share.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Everyone,

when I try to install Eclipse Juno 4.2 with the force.com IDE I get the following error message:

Cannot complete the install because one or more required items could not be found.
  Software being installed: Force.com IDE 25.0.0.201206181021 (com.salesforce.ide.feature.feature.group 25.0.0.201206181021)
  Missing requirement: Force.com IDE 25.0.0.201206181021 (com.salesforce.ide.feature.feature.group 25.0.0.201206181021) requires 'org.eclipse.update.ui 0.0.0' but it could not be found

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Kind regards,

Otto

• July 02, 2012

Hi,

I am trying to override the Add Product button to get the list of all PriceBookEntries once Add Product button is clicked. I can get the list of PriceBookEntries using the related list. How can I allow the user to select them by providing the checkbox functionality? 

<apex:page standardController="Opportunity">
            <apex:detail subject="{!Opportunity.PriceBook2}" relatedList="true" relatedListHover="true" />           
</apex:page>

Thanks

Message Edited by sid_dev on 02-08-2010 04:50 PM
Message Edited by sid_dev on 02-08-2010 04:50 PM
Message Edited by sid_dev on 02-08-2010 04:51 PM