• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi, 

I ve been using a page in Force.com Site. I have this VF page which contains an iframe which holds another VF page. A Show button in Outerpage makes iframe visible(by making rendered= true) . But after that , when the page loads in iframe it redirects to actual login page of that site. It doesnt show the page which is intended. I want the actual page to be shown inside iframe but not the login page/

i think i missed out a setting like security setting in salesforce org to make the content in iframe visible. 

Please help me.

Thanks.

Hi

i am displaying standard salesforce reports in customer portal. If records in a report contain name(Eg: Account Name) field of object then it shows hyperlink for that value allowing the user to navigate to that record. I dont want this to happen. I need to remove hyperlink for the records so that no navigation takes place.

Plz help me with solution

Thanks.

Hi,

I ve following situation:

I ve an object and one of its fields holds encrypted values of actual values. Now while running the salesforce standard report i want to decrypt them and show the actual values in report output.. i  dont know if its possible to call a function to decrypt the encrypted values just after clicking on "Run Report" button and then decrypt them and show them in report output.

Is it possible?

Plz help me.

Thanks

hi 

I want to check programatically what filters are applied for a salesforce report. Given that i ve salesforce id of a particular report how can i find what filters are applied?

I saw (from http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/api_meta/Content/meta_report.htm#ReportFilterItem) that "ReportFilterItem" contains  all filtering criteria. But i am not sure of how to access it. Because its not available as a field which can be queriable using soql.

it has to be dealt somehow with REST or SOAP or Metadata APIs .

I ve gone through all conversations in http://boards.developerforce.com/t5/Apex-Code-Development/Is-it-possible-to-call-Metadata-API-from-Apex-code-Getting-Error/m-p/119441#M14113 which eventually ended that we can access metadata api using retrieve() .. but it ll be returned in zip format which is difficult/ not possible to deal with..

Can any body help me with this?

thanks

1)

I want to filter the records based on some basic arithmatic operations on values of particular columns.

Eg; i would like to show the record in report only if its particular numerical field is of say 'n' digit or even number ...

How can i add it as filter for tabular format.

I know it supports some filter logic like AND , OR operations on existing filters.

But my requirement is different.

2)

How to show the difference of values of 2 columns a record in report in another column.. I want this column to be added for all records in report.

One way is to create a formula field (field 1 - field 2) in the object of record and add it as column in report.

But i want this column to be added in report itself with out the aid of any formula field in object

Is there any way out???

Thanks

I ve tried selectList in the following way

<apex:selectList value="{!selectedOptions}" multiselect="true">
<apex:selectOptions value="{!availableOptions}"/>
</apex:selectList><p/>

It displays all values at a time..

I want the feature of drop down which displays all options with vertical scroll bar and also allow to select more than 1 option.

If there are any other ways plz tell me

Any help is appreciated.

Hi

i am displaying standard salesforce reports in customer portal. If records in a report contain name(Eg: Account Name) field of object then it shows hyperlink for that value allowing the user to navigate to that record. I dont want this to happen. I need to remove hyperlink for the records so that no navigation takes place.

Plz help me with solution

Thanks.