• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

I have a VF page that shows the Company Name, which is a lookup field to the Account Name.  When I use the code below, it only shows the Account ID.  Can anyone tell me how to get it to show the company name, preferably as a link to the Accoun?  Thanks,

<apex:pageBlock title="{!Client_Status__c.Client_Name__c}" >
        <apex:pageBlockSection title="STATUS" collapsible="FALSE" columns="2" >
                   Client Name:
                   <apex:outputLabel Value="{!Client_Status_Scorecard__c.Client_Name__c}"/>
        </apex:pageBlockSection>

• August 21, 2012

Hi,

We have couple of IP addresses added into Trusted IP Ranges. I would like to know more information about the range that is added into that.

If Start and end address is same , I feel that it might be IP address of a single user but if there is range how will I know more about it

Please suggest.

Thanks.

Hi,

Can we create a new custom button which looks like Salesforce Standard button "Work With Portal".

How is it possible?

Hello,

I have a VF page that shows the Company Name, which is a lookup field to the Account Name.  When I use the code below, it only shows the Account ID.  Can anyone tell me how to get it to show the company name, preferably as a link to the Accoun?  Thanks,

<apex:pageBlock title="{!Client_Status__c.Client_Name__c}" >
        <apex:pageBlockSection title="STATUS" collapsible="FALSE" columns="2" >
                   Client Name:
                   <apex:outputLabel Value="{!Client_Status_Scorecard__c.Client_Name__c}"/>
        </apex:pageBlockSection>

• August 21, 2012

Hi,

Can we create a new custom button which looks like Salesforce Standard button "Work With Portal".

How is it possible?