• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

We have a VF page with an enhancedList to display views for Opportunities. We access the opportunity record (opens standard detail page) from the view and a "Back to List: Opportunities" link should appear (like bread crumb) on the detail page. This link should bring the user back to the view (fcf) where the opportunity is accessed from.

However we encounter a problem we don't understand. Why is it for some users, the "Back to List" link is missing? Other users with the same profile and role don't encounter this problem.

We appreciate any ideas/suggestions to resolve this.

Hi,

We have a VF page with an enhancedList to display views for Opportunities. We access the opportunity record (opens standard detail page) from the view and a "Back to List: Opportunities" link should appear (like bread crumb) on the detail page. This link should bring the user back to the view (fcf) where the opportunity is accessed from.

However we encounter a problem we don't understand. Why is it for some users, the "Back to List" link is missing? Other users with the same profile and role don't encounter this problem.

We appreciate any ideas/suggestions to resolve this.

Hi,

We have a VF page with <apex:enhancedList type="Opportunity" /> implemented to display views selected.

Any idea why the Chatter Follow/Un-Follow button is missing from the Action column in the enhancedlist view? or is it a feature that is not currently for apex:enhancedList ?

Hi,

We have a VF page with <apex:enhancedList type="Opportunity" /> implemented to display views selected.

Any idea why the Chatter Follow/Un-Follow button is missing from the Action column in the enhancedlist view?

Hi,

I have a visualforce page where I populate a PageBlockDataTable with a list<sObject> using StandardSetController.getRecords(). There are some fields in the table that are inputFields to allow edits. Pagination is implemented and works fine if nothing is edited.

I read that either cancel() or save() needs to be run before moving to another page otherwise visualforce will throw an error saying 'modified rows exist in the collection'. So when records are edited, I have a javascript that detect changes and prompts user whether to save or cancel before moving to next page, which then through calling actionFunction runs the StandardSetController's cancel() / save() and then next() / previous() / setPageNumber(x) in a method in the page's controller.

Problem: After running that, let's say cancel() and next(), getResultSize() becomes lesser and the collection shrunk. Although getPageNumber() appear to be working, something is wrong as there are lesser pages now in the paginated table. Debug log shows that getResultSize() has indeed become lesser after ApexPages.StandardSetController.cancel() is run.

Any idea what could be wrong? any feedback/solution recommended is much appreciated. Thanks.

Hi,

I have a visualforce page where I populate a PageBlockDataTable with a list<sObject> using StandardSetController.getRecords(). There are some fields in the table that are inputFields to allow edits. Pagination is implemented and works fine if nothing is edited.

I read that either cancel() or save() needs to be run before moving to another page otherwise visualforce will throw an error saying 'modified rows exist in the collection'. So when records are edited, I have a javascript that detect changes and prompts user whether to save or cancel before moving to next page, which then through calling actionFunction runs the StandardSetController's cancel() / save() and then next() / previous() / setPageNumber(x) in a method in the page's controller.

Problem: After running that, let's say cancel() and next(), getResultSize() becomes lesser and the collection shrunk. Although getPageNumber() appear to be working, something is wrong as there are lesser pages now in the paginated table. Debug log shows that getResultSize() has indeed become lesser after ApexPages.StandardSetController.cancel() is run.

Any idea what could be wrong? any feedback/solution recommended is much appreciated. Thanks.

Hi,

Any idea why the Chatter Follow/Un-Follow button is missing from the Action column in the enhancedlist view?

Hi,

I want to know how to get value about this tab on Visualforce page.

Thank you!