• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

hello all,

I am tryingto hide an input text field for a picklist value and show the same field for another picklistvalue. I want to get this function through javascript. I am trying to avoid hte usage of "getElementById". I could get this working on the vf attribute "styleclass". But i want to call the script from the attribute "id".

Here is my code.

<apex:inputText value="{!ConEmail.dealerCode}" id="DealerCode">

here is javascript &colon;

<script>                    
       function EventChanged(leadFormat) 
       {
           if (leadFormat.value == "XML-GM" )
           { 
				$("#DealerCode").show();
      			alert('IN IF');
           }
           else
           { 
      			$("#DealerCode").hide(); 
      			alert('IN ELSE');
      		}
       }
   </script>

I can enter the if condition and get the alerts for "in if" and "in else" but somehow unable to hide or show the field.

Any input will be greatly appreciated.

<apex:inputText value="{!ConEmail.dealerCode}" id="DealerCode">

Hi All,

I have a multiselect picklist value in the vf page. Its a read only field. When I output the field the values appears with semicolon

Currently I am using the below code to ouput the field value

<apex:outputText label="Franchises" value="{!Account.Franchises__c}"></apex:outputText>

and this displays the field values like below

Audi; Acura; Ford

My requirement here is i want to display the values without the semicolons. Can i display each value in a different line?

Eg: Audi

Acura

Ford

how can i do this?

I want to display an address from the account object on on my VF page but this is not a referenceable field so I created a a custom field which concatenates street city postcode etc using BR() to separate them but it does not display correctly. Could someone tell me what I am missing?