• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

We have created a summary format report on Opportunity object by grouping Opportunity Owner. Also we grouped Opp Revenue field in the report. All our intention is to pick top 3 records based on the Opp Revenue and Opportunity Owner.

We are unable to put any filter on the report to reach the above scenario. Please assist us on this.

Thanks!

Hi All,

We have two objects 1) Opportunities 2) Projects. We have setup SOW# as auto number which generates automatically when a new opportunity created in Opportunity object. Opportunity is associated with project object, hence SOW# also same for that project. We have set of Force.com one app license users who do not have access to Opportunities object, but they have access to Projects object. 

The issue I face is: When force.com one app users trying to search for a particular SOW#, they are getting "No matches found error".(Actually system should show respective SOW# projects as they have access to Projects object)

Can anybody help me on this.

Thanks in Advance!

Hi All,

When I try to access Salesforce Chatter first time, I have thrown by below error.

You can't reset your password : You haven't selected an answer to your password hint in chatter.

Please provide the solution for this ASAP. Also provide the possible scenarios where I get this type of error.

Thanks  !!!

Hi,

Could any one help me on which text format is using Salesforce by default.

Thanks !!!

Hi,

I am facing the below error. Can anyone help me out from this.

Portal Account Owner Has No Role An account owner must be associated with a role to enable portal users or transfer portal users to his or her account. 

Thanks,

Charan

Hi All,

I am unable to inactivate a user from Salesforce as his email id is being used in email alerts. i gone through all email alerts available in the system. I did not figure out where his email id has been used. So I want export all email alerts in salesforce from Eclipse IDE. Can any one explain me how this issue can be resolved.

Many Thanks in advance !!!!!!

Thanks,

Charan

Hi,

We have Resource Allocations as an object. In which, resource name is looking into Contacts object(Lookup).

As an admin, it is working fine for me. We have multiple profiles called Project Management,Sales,HR...etc. For Project Management profile, when user clicks on resource name, it is showing '0'(zero) contacts. Not showing the contacts details to select. 

Please help me on this.

Best Regards !!! 

Hi,

I refreshed sandbox(Test) from production and now I am unable to access that.

I am following the below credentials.

Usename:  Production Username.test

Password: Production Password

Could any one help me on this please.

Hi,

I do not have knowledge on any programming language. Now I need to learn APEX for Salesforce.

Could any one help me on this. Earliest reply would be really appreciatable.

Thanks,

Charan

HI All,

How to change the status of an apex class from inactive state to active in Sandbox environment.

Please help on this.

Thanks,

Charan

Hi All,

Can anybody help me on - how to create standard field for a custom object.

Thanks,

Charan

Hi,

I have one object called Opportunity. In that I have a custom field called
Opportunity ID. Now I want to display this field value into another custom field called SOW
number in same object(Opportunity). After that i have to remove Opportunity ID field from
the layout.So that it will make sense. Please help me on these.

Thanks,

Charan

Hi,

The year of date value in the date field(Standard Field) is starting from 2012 to 2018.

I want from 2000 to 2020. How to set it up in salesforce.

Please help me on this.

Thanks,

Charan

Hi,

I created 10 sample users in sandbox environment & extracted their Salesforce ID's using Dataloader. Then I created some sample accounts. Now I want to map owner ID field of Accounts object  with the User ID's which I have extracted using Dataloader earlier.

Dataloader throwing error called - Operation not valid for this user type. Can anyone help me how to resolve this issue please.

Waiting for your valuable reply.

Thanks,

Charan 

Hi,

We are unable to upload any attachments which exceed 5MB using Apex Dataloader. Somebody said it is possible through CRM Content which have 2GB file size limit. Can anybody help me how do I upload files(which have 20MB size) as CRM content using Dataloader 27.0.1.

Many Thanks,

Charan

Hi All,

I don't know how to integrate Salesforce with Outlook.

Can anyone help me on this please.

Many Thanks,

Charan

Hi,

Can anybody help me on this please.

I have two objects.1) Opportunity 2) Project

I have 2 custom fields on both objects called i) Business Unit  ii) Practise.

Now, I created an Opportunity. In the related list I get Project. If I click on Projects, it redirects to Projects Object. In that I have to auto populate the field values which I already entered in Opportunity object. Also I have to auto populate Account name in Projects object.

Thanks,

Charan

Hi All,

I am unable to inactivate a user from Salesforce as his email id is being used in email alerts. i gone through all email alerts available in the system. I did not figure out where his email id has been used. So I want export all email alerts in salesforce from Eclipse IDE. Can any one explain me how this issue can be resolved.

Many Thanks in advance !!!!!!

Thanks,

Charan

Hi,

I refreshed sandbox(Test) from production and now I am unable to access that.

I am following the below credentials.

Usename:  Production Username.test

Password: Production Password

Could any one help me on this please.

Hi All,

Can anybody help me on - how to create standard field for a custom object.

Thanks,

Charan

Hi,

Can anybody help me on this please.

I have two objects.1) Opportunity 2) Project

I have 2 custom fields on both objects called i) Business Unit  ii) Practise.

Now, I created an Opportunity. In the related list I get Project. If I click on Projects, it redirects to Projects Object. In that I have to auto populate the field values which I already entered in Opportunity object. Also I have to auto populate Account name in Projects object.

Thanks,

Charan