• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, 

We are looking for some Salesforce development experience to help on an adhoc basis with some exciting cutting edge work in a well established financial insitution. Contact me if you are interested. Thanks Matt
Hi all, 

Anyone know a way to block the use of nooverride=1 to view a salesforce record? We have issues with users using this to get around VF pages...
Any help would be most appreciated. 
Hi all,

Looking to write a trigger, but i dont really know where to start!
I have an object called AffordabilityResults__c which has a lookup to the opportunity object. I need to update a field on the opportunity called PSDIncome__c with the value from the TotalGrossIncome__c on the AffordabilityResults__c object each time an affordability results record is created or updated. Any ideas where to start?

Thanks

Matt

Hi all, 

Lookign to understand what everyone thinks is the best way to edit an account field within an opportunity page layout. I understand I can embed a VF page in the page layout, but as i am going across objects if this still possible?

Any ideas will be greatly recieved!

thanks

matt

Hi all, 

I am doing some work on flow and having some issues with mapping a multi select checklist into an object. 

I can create the field on the flow easily enough, but when i try and map it to a field in a custom object, I get no data returned. 

Anyone have any ideas I can try?!

Thanks

Matt

Hi all, 

I have a date field which is a date formula field based on a date/time field. This works correctly, but I would like to add a bit of extra functionality. My company has an SLA that anything after 5pm should be treated as being recieved the next day. Therefore I would like the date formula field to work as below:

If the date/time is 17/09/2012 12:56 the formula field will display 17/09/12.

If the date/time is 17/09/2012 17:30 the formula field will display 18/09/12.

Any ideas/help/solutions would be greatly appreciated especially as it is my first post!

Thanks

Matt

Hello, 

We are looking for some Salesforce development experience to help on an adhoc basis with some exciting cutting edge work in a well established financial insitution. Contact me if you are interested. Thanks Matt
Hello, 

Hi all, 

I have a date field which is a date formula field based on a date/time field. This works correctly, but I would like to add a bit of extra functionality. My company has an SLA that anything after 5pm should be treated as being recieved the next day. Therefore I would like the date formula field to work as below:

If the date/time is 17/09/2012 12:56 the formula field will display 17/09/12.

If the date/time is 17/09/2012 17:30 the formula field will display 18/09/12.

Any ideas/help/solutions would be greatly appreciated especially as it is my first post!

Thanks

Matt