• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi Guys,

does anyone know this error that we are getting for this user whn trying to connect to Salesforce API?

15:33:17ws-proxyerror17807888error10.115.248.1160x01130006wsgw (SalesForce_PX): Failed to establish a backside connection15:33:17ws-proxyerror17807888 10.115.248.1160x80e00126wsgw (SalesForce_PX): Valid backside connection could not be established: Failed to establish a backside connection, url: https://eu1-api.salesforce.com:443/services/Soap/c/25.0/00DD0000000qErq/0DFD00000000uFR15:33:17ws-proxyerror17807888 10.115.248.1160x80e00625wsgw (SalesForce_PX): Connect to URL 'https://eu1-api.salesforce.com:443/services/Soap/c/25.0/00DD0000000qErq/0DFD00000000uFR

Thanks!

• November 22, 2012

Once my manage package is installed in an organization, I need to override a translation of a custom-label. 

When I change the value of the custom-label of the primary language and of the secondary language using: 

App setup > Create > Custom-labels > {my_label} > New Locale translation / overrides 

The new value for the primary language is set in the organization, but the new value of the secondary language is not set. I get always the packaged value, even if the label is grey (mark as overridden). 

Did I miss something ? 

• September 27, 2012

-1. When saving my Excel file into .csv format, the polish characters become question marks (??) 
-2. I enabled the Polish language in Excel to allow the support of these characters but it didn't work and still encountered the same issue.

-3. I Looked at the Online help and training documents and couldn't find any help.
-4. I asked a question on the community and got a reply to encode my csv under UTF coding which I cannot do because the option to save a csv with a UTF coding doesn't exist in Excel. He also said that if not possible, then to re-open the CSV file onto a notepad and save under UTF. However when re-opening with notepad, the ?? still appear.

I am desperately trying to find a solution on how to import these characters in Salesforce. Would it be possible to provide assistance ?

• September 24, 2012

Once my manage package is installed in an organization, I need to override a translation of a custom-label. 

When I change the value of the custom-label of the primary language and of the secondary language using: 

App setup > Create > Custom-labels > {my_label} > New Locale translation / overrides 

The new value for the primary language is set in the organization, but the new value of the secondary language is not set. I get always the packaged value, even if the label is grey (mark as overridden). 

Did I miss something ? 

• September 24, 2012
hi

is it possible to save Picklist values in a Look Up Field?

I want to save multiple (picklist) values in a LoopUp field.

Objects- Item relation

NameText(80)
child_item__cLookup(Item relation)
parent_item__cLookup(Item relation)

my VFCODE code:

<apex:page controller="CreateMulItem" sidebar="false" >
<apex:form >
<apex:pageBlock >
<apex:pageBlockButtons >
<apex:commandButton value="Save Task" action="{!Save}" />
</apex:pageBlockButtons>

<apex:commandButton value="Save" action="{!Save}" />
</apex:pageBlockButtons> -->
<apex:pageBlockSection title="Create Items" >

<apex:outputLabel Value="Item Name" style="margin-left:10%;position:relative;top:10px;font-weight:bold" >
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
<apex:selectList value="{!ItemTemp}" size="1" >

<apex:selectOptions value="{!Itemname}"/>

</apex:selectList>
</apex:outputLabel>

</apex:pageBlockSection>

<apex:outputlabel value="Create New Item" for="newval" style="margin-left:4%;position:relative;top:20px;font-weight:bold" />
<apex:inputText value="{!newpicklistvalue}" id="newval" style="margin-left:4%;position:relative;top:15px;font-weight:bold" />
<apex:commandbutton action="{!saverec}" value="Add Item!" style="margin-left:4%;position:relative;top:15px;font-weight:bold" />

<apex:pageBlockSection title="Add parent and child Item">
<apex:outputLabel Value="Parent Items" style="margin-left:10%;position:relative;top:10px;font-weight:bold" >
<apex:selectList value="{!ParentTemp}" size="3" multiselect="true" >
<apex:selectOptions value="{!ParentItem}"/>

<apex:outputLabel Value="Child Items " style="margin-Right:1%;position:relative;top:10px;font-weight:bold" >
<apex:selectList value="{!ChildTemp}" size="3" multiselect="true" >
<apex:selectOptions value="{!ChildItem}"/>
</apex:pageBlockSection>

</apex:pageBlock>

</apex:form>
</apex:page>

class:

public with sharing class CreateMulItem{

// Declare variables

public String ParentTemp { get; set; }
public String ChildTemp { get; set; }
public String ItemTemp{get; set;}

// Load Parent Items
public List<SelectOption> getParentItem() {
List<SelectOption> options = new List<SelectOption>();

for(Item_relation__c Itemrelation :[Select id,Name,parent_item__c,child_item__c from Item_relation__c ]){
options.add(new SelectOption(Itemrelation.id,Itemrelation.name));
}
return options;
}

// Load Child Items
public List<SelectOption> getChildItem() {
// options.add(new SelectOption('--None--','--None--'));
for(Item_relation__c Itemrelation :[Select id,Name,parent_item__c,child_item__c from Item_relation__c ]){
options.add(new SelectOption(Itemrelation.id,Itemrelation.Name));
}
return options;
}
// Load Child Items
public List<SelectOption> getItemname() {
// options.add(new SelectOption('--None--','--None--'));
for(Item_relation__c Itemrelation :[Select id,Name,parent_item__c,child_item__c from Item_relation__c where Name != 'None' ]){
options.add(new SelectOption(Itemrelation.id,Itemrelation.Name));
}
return options;
}
public String newpicklistvalue{get; set;}

public void saverec()
{
Item_relation__c newrec = new Item_relation__c(name = newpicklistvalue);

insert newrec;
newpicklistvalue=NULL;
}

// Save Item Relations
public List<Item_relation__c> saverelations {get; set;}

public PageReference Save() {

Item_relation__c Sitems = new Item_relation__c();

Sitems =[select id,name, parent_item__c,child_item__c from Item_relation__c where id =: ItemTemp];

Sitems.parent_item__c = ParentTemp;
Sitems.child_item__c = ChildTemp;
update Sitems;

PageReference parrec = new PageReference('https://ap1.salesforce.com/a0A/o');
parrec.setRedirect(true);
return parrec;
}

}

Regards,
Azar

-1. When saving my Excel file into .csv format, the polish characters become question marks (??) 
-2. I enabled the Polish language in Excel to allow the support of these characters but it didn't work and still encountered the same issue.

-3. I Looked at the Online help and training documents and couldn't find any help.
-4. I asked a question on the community and got a reply to encode my csv under UTF coding which I cannot do because the option to save a csv with a UTF coding doesn't exist in Excel. He also said that if not possible, then to re-open the CSV file onto a notepad and save under UTF. However when re-opening with notepad, the ?? still appear.

I am desperately trying to find a solution on how to import these characters in Salesforce. Would it be possible to provide assistance ?

• September 24, 2012