• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am firing a custom Notification from process builder. I need that when user clicks on that notification he is taken to a specific record detail page.

Right now i only get an option to have user redirected to custom notification record page which is not what is needed. Can we configure Notification in such a way that it gets redirected to a record other than the chatter notification record created for firing custom notification?
  • December 19, 2019
Need to change the colors used for different stages in the Field Service Package Gantt chart. Is it possible?
  • March 23, 2018
Does batch class fetches all records at once from database because I am not able to get the updated values in records fetched in batch.

My batch class runs on all Accounts where isDuplicate= false and finds duplicate account and mark its isDuplicate to True. Now, since my query has 'isDuplicate= false' so if a Account records is updated during the first chunk run (chink size is 500) and its isDuplicate field is set  to True, so will this Account be fetched in subsequent chunks?

• March 09, 2018
We received some emails from info@salesforcedevs.com in last few days stating that there is developer script exception from our company. It gives us the org ID but we are not able to identify the salesforce org based on org iD. Is there a way to identify username based on the org id. Already asked this to support but they redirected us here.

Org Id: 00D28000000sd3n
  • February 16, 2018
I have a visuaforce page which opens from a Lightning component (not lightning app). Now, I want to redirect my user to another Lightning component from this visualforce page but not able to do so, I have used sforce.one.navigateToURL and window.location but nothing worked. Any way to achieve this?
  • April 28, 2015