• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We are looking for a Full Time Lead Force.com Architect / Developer to join our fast growing and unique startup in the San Francisco Bay Area. We have a patented technology in $13 Billion Dollar industry without any direct competition.

About the role:

• Full-time employee or contract-to-perm position
  • Located in San Francisco Bay Area
  • 1st Full Time Developer / Architect employee - you will manage overall architecture, manage / perform development & manage + delegate to outsourced resources

About you:

• Team player
  • Force.com expert
  • Understanding of financial services / payments / expense management a plus
  • Great communicator
  • Ability to develop and manage
  • Enjoy a fast paced, results oriented company
  • Want to join a company where you will work hard while getting a substantial financial reward in the future

We are not looking for outsourced resources (we already have this). We are looking for someone who wants to join (either now or in the future) our team and be a full time employee at some point. There is salary and substantial equity available.

About the company: http://www.ittavi.com/

Ittavi, (an acronym for "it takes a village") seeks to deliver technology to manage the way that modern families live. Our first product, Ittavi Child Support Manager manages the exchange of child support and expenses between parents. There or 298 million parents worldwide and 39 million parents in the US struggling with this problem. These parents are exchanging over $990 Billion Dollars in child support each year yet they have no system / process to help them manage this complex and conflict-ridden process. Ittavi seeks to solve that problem!

Interested? Send your resume, a note about yourself and any examples of previous work to: jobs@ittavi.com

In Force.com IDE is there anyway to easily see / determine:

1. Which files HAVE NOT been saved to the server?

Since the save time takes so long I tend to work on several files save them locally and then would like to just save those to the server. I know you can look in the properties but I was hoping there was a way in the package explorer to easily determine which files have changes but not saved to the server.

2. Which files are "really" modified on the server?

Everytime you refresh from the server the modified date in the properties panel changes to the current time/date. However, many of these files really haven't changed. How can you determined which ones are really modified and which onces have just been refreshed with no changes?

3. View Modified date/time in the package explorer?

Is there a view available, simliar to the Windows File Explorer, to see a file and its modified date time in the package explorer? Right now the only way I have found is having to click on each file and view the properties tab individually.

Thanks for any insight,

Sheri