• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I've completed the Recruiting App exercises.  My App is up and running.  But I have two issues or bugs that I cannot resolve.  Could someone help me or guide me to a solution?

Problem 1 - Candidate Map not showing up.  I have everything in place but all I seem to get is "Loading Map".  The map never appears.  I've retraced my steps 4-5 times and I don't know what I've missed.

Problem 2 - Careers Site open positions not showing up.  The page header is showing up but not the open positions.  I am thinking that this has something to do with the last step of Granding Public Access Settings.  Something seems off in the steps in the book vs. what I am able to do on screen.

If someone can help me or point me towards a fix, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks - MK

I've completed the Recruiting App exercises.  My App is up and running.  But I have two issues or bugs that I cannot resolve.  Could someone help me or guide me to a solution?

Problem 1 - Candidate Map not showing up.  I have everything in place but all I seem to get is "Loading Map".  The map never appears.  I've retraced my steps 4-5 times and I don't know what I've missed.

Problem 2 - Careers Site open positions not showing up.  The page header is showing up but not the open positions.  I am thinking that this has something to do with the last step of Granding Public Access Settings.  Something seems off in the steps in the book vs. what I am able to do on screen.

If someone can help me or point me towards a fix, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks - MK