• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Let's say I have a list of questions that stores an object that has a list of it's possible answers, and I need to generate all permutation pairs with no duplicates where one element of the pair is in the first list and the second one in the second list. In other words, let's say I have 2 questions, and each one has 2 answers, how many answer sets could I create with this? One last thing, the order is important. An answer from the first question could not be in the position from the 2nd question, if that makes sense.

I hope this is clear.

Thanks!

-- I also posted this up to the Salesforce StackExchange

Ive been looking through the documentation for the records per page preference storage location. but I haven't had much luck at this point. Is the this information accesable via apex? For some clarification, im attempting to apply the records per page preference that gets set on any standard object's list view to our own pagination that we've created in visualforce/apex. I just need to get the number (i.e 10 25 50 100 200 ) 

Thanks!

Let's say I have a list of questions that stores an object that has a list of it's possible answers, and I need to generate all permutation pairs with no duplicates where one element of the pair is in the first list and the second one in the second list. In other words, let's say I have 2 questions, and each one has 2 answers, how many answer sets could I create with this? One last thing, the order is important. An answer from the first question could not be in the position from the 2nd question, if that makes sense.

I hope this is clear.

Thanks!

-- I also posted this up to the Salesforce StackExchange

I want to show the images hosted in Picasa albums in some VisualForce Pages in Salesforce.

Any pointers on getting started would be appreciated..

Thanks