• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi

Iam new one to salesforce iam bad to write coding.if i want to click on a button(say) then in next page it dislpayed like 'THANK YOU' how  we can achiev ethis on eby using apex code?can anybody help me?

How to convert 18 digit id into 15 digit id in salesforce?can anybody help me?

Hi

Interview question:how to give permissions on the records baaed on the conditions ?

Ex:product__c is an object in that amount__c is a filed 

if amount>100000 then only that records has to be seen to the particular user 'X'

if amount <100000 then only that records has to be seen to the particular user 'Y'

how can do this on e?Can anybody help me?

hi

what is queus in salesforce and what is their use?can anyone help me ?

Hi

Interview question:once reset security token is  generated after  howmuch time it will expire?can anybody help me?

Hi

Interview question:Can we use the check box in dependent picklists?Can anybody help me?

Hi

Interview question:If we cross the governer limits in soql statements what error will occur?can any body help me?

what is mean by malformed query is it occur in trigger or apex class or in both?can anybody help me?

Hi

Interview question:how to we login into sandbox?

Hi

can anybody help me?

I have the following requirement. Please write a trigger for it

I have two objects Leave_Application__c and Leave__c 

Leave__c has Master Detail relationship with Leave_Application__c

There is a picklist field in Leave_Application__c  object named Status__c

Now whenever a Status__c field is updated to the value "Approved"  a record should be created in Leave__c object . Newly created record will have one field that is Leave_Application_No__c and that should be set to the trigger ID.

Hi

Will the following trigger work ?can anybody will help me?

trigger tgrCounter on Mileage__c (after insert, after update) {

List MilToupdate = new List();

for(Mileage__c Mlg : Trigger.new){

Mlg.Counter__c = Mlg.Counter__c+1;

MilToupdate.add(Mlg);

}

update MilToupdate;

}

Hi

pls find the error in the below code can anybody help me?

public class insst1
{

public void sav()

{

for(integer i=0;i<250;i++)
{
Lead c=new lead();
c.FirstName='Mr'+i;
c.company='XYZ';
insert c;
}

}
}

Hi

what is data storage and file storage in salesforce and what is difference between them?can anyone help me?

Thanks&regards

Hi

Iam having bad coding experience Pls help me in coding.How to display list of records in a visual force page?can anybody help me?

Hi

how to use get and set methods in salesforce with an example?Can anybody  Help me?

hi

How to provide security for reports in salesforce?

interview Question:What  is Version controller and what version controler we used in Salesforce?

Hi

Interview question:3 apartments called 2B,3B,4B and in 2B apartment 30 houses are there in that 26 all filled then we get the data like remaining 24 and filled 26 in a pop window If 27 filled then we get remaining is 23 in a pop window every time we update the data the result will shown in the pop window including(3B,4B apartments) How we will get?Can anybody help me?

Hi

Interview Question:How many fields we have to create in an object?can anybody help me?

Hi

Interview question:how to give permissions on the records baaed on the conditions ?

Ex:product__c is an object in that amount__c is a filed 

if amount>100000 then only that records has to be seen to the particular user 'X'

if amount <100000 then only that records has to be seen to the particular user 'Y'

how can do this on e?Can anybody help me?

Hi

Interview question:once reset security token is  generated after  howmuch time it will expire?can anybody help me?

Hi All,

I try to send the param from Visualforce page to my controller I just want to deleted my record from list

List has no rows for assignment to SObject

Error is in expression '{!removePayment}' in component <apex:page> in page welcomecustomerportal

An unexpected error has occurred. Your development organization has been notified.

My Visualforce Page:

<apex:repeat value="{!lstAuthContacts}" var="AC">
  <apex:outputField value="{!AC.Name}"/>
  <apex:outputField value="{!AC.Contact_Type__c}"/>

<apex:form>
   <apex:commandLink value="Remove" action="{!removeContact}">
    <apex:param name="delContact" value="{!AC.Id}" assignTo="{!cParam}"></apex:param>
   </apex:commandLink>
  </apex:form>

My Controller:

public class AccountProfileController {

public list<Contact> lstAuthContacts{get;set;}
	public AccountProfileController(){
		getlstAuthContacts();			
	}    
	public void getlstAuthContacts(){    	
    	lstAuthContacts = [Select	Contact.Id,
                                        Contact.Name,
                                        Contact.Contact_Type__c,
                           From	        Contact
                           Where	Contact.AccountId = ::ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('id')
                           And		Contact.Contact_Type__c = 'Authorized Contact'];

}

public string cParam{get; set;}
    public PageReference removeContact(){
    	if(cParam != null || cParam != ''){
        Contact contact = [select Id from Contact where id=:cParam];            
        delete contact; 
    	}else{
    		system.assertEquals('removeContact', 'ContactId = '+cParam);
    	}    
        return null;
    }    
}

It's work, my record is deleted but on visualforce is Show the error around 5 minute, after that I refresh agian it work agian

What going on?

Hi

Interview question:If we cross the governer limits in soql statements what error will occur?can any body help me?

Hi

Interview question:how to we login into sandbox?

Hi

can anybody help me?

I have the following requirement. Please write a trigger for it

I have two objects Leave_Application__c and Leave__c 

Leave__c has Master Detail relationship with Leave_Application__c

There is a picklist field in Leave_Application__c  object named Status__c

Now whenever a Status__c field is updated to the value "Approved"  a record should be created in Leave__c object . Newly created record will have one field that is Leave_Application_No__c and that should be set to the trigger ID.

Hi

Will the following trigger work ?can anybody will help me?

trigger tgrCounter on Mileage__c (after insert, after update) {

List MilToupdate = new List();

for(Mileage__c Mlg : Trigger.new){

Mlg.Counter__c = Mlg.Counter__c+1;

MilToupdate.add(Mlg);

}

update MilToupdate;

}

Hi

pls find the error in the below code can anybody help me?

public class insst1
{

public void sav()

{

for(integer i=0;i<250;i++)
{
Lead c=new lead();
c.FirstName='Mr'+i;
c.company='XYZ';
insert c;
}

}
}

Hi

Iam having bad coding experience Pls help me in coding.How to display list of records in a visual force page?can anybody help me?

interview Question:What  is Version controller and what version controler we used in Salesforce?

Hi

Interview question:3 apartments called 2B,3B,4B and in 2B apartment 30 houses are there in that 26 all filled then we get the data like remaining 24 and filled 26 in a pop window If 27 filled then we get remaining is 23 in a pop window every time we update the data the result will shown in the pop window including(3B,4B apartments) How we will get?Can anybody help me?

Hi

Interview Question:How many fields we have to create in an object?can anybody help me?

Interview question:In accounts the accountowner  is 'X' after that the owner was changed to some 'Y' and again 'Z'  how to i get the details of starting owner('X')? Can anybody answer it for me?

Regards,

Rasmitha