Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Dear All,

I am using the <chatter:newsfeed/> in Visualforce page and its working Good

Requesting for help in

1     redirecting the "Name" links (in chatter:newsfeed) to custom visualforce page

OR

2    removing those hyperlink options (user should not be redirected to profile in standard page)

Please Help

need Help for creating a Trigger, which can create new Invoice based on completed Deliverables (Custom Object) of Opportunity (Standard)

1. Deliverable (Detail object with a Master-Detail relationship with Opportunity object)
  • Deliverable Name (Name field)
  • Opportunity 
  • Estimate (Currency (16,2))
  • Implementation Status (Picklist - Open, Work in Progress, Staged, Completed)
  • Invoice (Lookup - to Invoice object)
2. Invoice (Detail object with a Master-Detail relationship with Opportunity object)
  • Opportunity
  • Invoice Amount (Currency(16,2)) - This should be automatically populated based on the Completed deliverables  Read Only

Request help in multiplying values in Two  Fields (UnitPrice__c  & QuantitySold__c}

& display the value in edit mode in 3rd Field (TotalSale__c)

All the 03 Fields are  Number type

-----------------------------------VF Page------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<apex:inputField id="IDUnitPrice" value="{!opportunity.UnitPrice__c}" ></apex:inputField>
  <apex:inputField id="IDQtySold" value="{!opportunity.QuantitySold__c}"  onkeyup="javascript&colon;CalculateAmount();">  

</apex:inputField>
  <apex:inputField id="IDTotalSale" label="Total Sale" value="{!opportunity.TotalSale__c}"></apex:inputField>
 ------------------------------------Script -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

function CalculateAmount()
      {  

var Price =  VALUE(UnitPrice__c.);
         var Qty = VALUE(QuantitySold__c);

var Amount =  Price * Qty;      

VALUE(TotalSale__c) = Amount;
      }

Request help in multiplying values in Two  Fields (UnitPrice__c  & QuantitySold__c}

& display the value in edit mode in 3rd Field (TotalSale__c)

All the 03 Fields are  Number type

-----------------------------------VF Page------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<apex:inputField id="IDUnitPrice" value="{!opportunity.UnitPrice__c}" ></apex:inputField>
  <apex:inputField id="IDQtySold" value="{!opportunity.QuantitySold__c}"  onkeyup="javascript&colon;CalculateAmount();">  

</apex:inputField>
  <apex:inputField id="IDTotalSale" label="Total Sale" value="{!opportunity.TotalSale__c}"></apex:inputField>
 ------------------------------------Script -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

function CalculateAmount()
      {  

var Price =  VALUE(UnitPrice__c.);
         var Qty = VALUE(QuantitySold__c);

var Amount =  Price * Qty;      

VALUE(TotalSale__c) = Amount;
      }

Dear All, The requirement is to auto populate the Fields like firstname, lastname, city, etc (Fields of Standard object 'Lead'); based in the selection on the self Lookup ('Lead') Basically trying to auto populate various (standard) Fields based the Selection of the existing Lead using Lookup (Lead) The 'SearchLead' is a custom field with Lookup (Lead) and all the other fields are standard Lead Fields Requirement is to auto populate the Standard Field based on the selection of existing Lead using the 'SearchLead' Please Help Warm Regards,

Installed  'Force.com Toolkit for Google Analytics' from the Force.com Code Share

However, no data  is getting imported from Google Analytics

Please Help

Installed  'Force.com Toolkit for Google Analytics' from the Force.com Code Share

However, no data  is getting imported from Google Analytics

Please Help

Using 'Mass Email Lead' option for sending Email to particular Lead

Need help to track the click on the link (inside the email) by the Email receiver (only the count of Click on the link to be tracked)

Please Help

Warm Regards

Need help to track the click on the link (inside the email) by the Email receiver (only the count of Click on the link to be tracked)

Please Help

Warm Regards

Request Assistance for the following code for updating the Calendar Event Please:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

trigger UpdateTEevent on New__c (after insert) {

List <Event> TENewEvents = new List <Event>();

for (New__c TEevent : Trigger.new)
  {
    Event te = new Event();
    te.StartDateTime = TEevent.Start_Process_By__c;
    te.EndDateTime = TEevent.Start_Process_By__c;
    te.Subject = TEevent.AssignEvent__c;
    te.OwnerId = TEevent.Implement__c;
    te.WhatId = TEevent.Name;  // New__c.Name is Auto Number; getting Error on this Line (Error Message below)

TENewEvents.add(te);

}

insert TENewEvents;
}

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error: Invalid Data. Review all error messages below to correct your data.
Apex trigger UpdateTEevent caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: UpdateTEevent: execution of AfterInsert caused by: System.StringException: Invalid id: COM-00036: Trigger.UpdateTEevent: line 12, column 1

----------------------------------------------------

Custom Object:  New__c

Fields:  Name (Auto Number);  Start_Process_By__c (DateTime); AssigEvent__c ( Text) & Implement__c (Lookup User)

Please Help

public with sharing class extLogACase 
{     

private final Case webCase;    
  private final Case twebCase;    
  public extLogACase(ApexPages.StandardController   stdController) 
    {       
         webCase= (Case)stdController.getRecord();        
         webCase.put('Origin', 'Web');        
        webCase.put('Case_Account__c', ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('CurrentAccount'));                
        webCase.put('Case_Reported_By__c', ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('LoggedInUser'));       

}     

public PageReference logCase() 
    {        
                 try {       
                          insert(webCase);       
                      }       

catch(System.DMLException e)
                    {            ApexPages.addMessages(e);            
                                 return null;       
                    }       
      PageReference p = Page.ThankYou;        
      p.setRedirect(true);       
      return p;     
   }           

public PageReference resetCase() 
    {               webCase.put('Subject', 'S');        
                    webCase.put('Description', 'D');        
                    PageReference p1 = Page.My_Cases;       
                   p1.setRedirect(true);        
                   return p1;      
    }     

}

Hi ,

I want to create a task with the following info in my batch class , Please let me know how to do it

•Create a Task on the Contact with the following info -
1.    Subject = 'Bounceback Correction'
2.    Due Date = Today + 5
3.    Your assignment = 'Please update the email address for this Contact.'
4.    Owner = AE
5.    CreatedBy = Set it as test(user)
6.    Comment = 'The bounced email subject = ' + IndividualEmailResult.Subject

Thanks in Advance
Hi...
I have a Developer Edition. I am using it for over a month and it is not over yet. How come?
Is there a way to use SF FREE?

What is the best version and the price to develop applications, making maintenance and publish them on the AppExchange?

Thank you,
Hello,

I'm likely the 101st person to ask about this, but I have a need to be able to call a .NET 4.5 Web Service or WCF Service from APEX code, and I'm new to all of the SalesForce / APEX side of things.

I had planned to import the WSDL from one or other of my services, but the WSDL from the WCF service won't import, and posts I read said I'd have to use ASMX web serviecs instead (which I haven't used in like forever). When I tried to import the WSDL from my ASMX web service, SalesForce moaned about multiple bindings.

So is there a definitive tutorial on this, that discusses some of the gotchas and limitations? Can you recommend blog posts that cover this?

Thanks,
Ian.
For testing the Mobile interface, I'll sometimes replace the .../home/home.jsp URL with .../one/one.app after logging in.

That works in Chrome and IE but in Firefox it is just hanging.  With the other browsers, my custom color background comes up, my logo zooms in, then I get the chatter page with the menu icon in the upper left and I can use the menu to get to various features.

In Firefox, I just get the background color, the logo never zooms in.  I get the menu icon and a couple other items on the feed page but nothing is clickable and I can't do anything.

Anyone know if that could be a bug in FF support?  Or maybe changing to the one/one.app URL is completely unsupported (unless you are actually in SF1 on IOS or Android) and it just works in a browser  by coincidence?

I am trying toTo download the standard Salesforce.com Partner WSDL. The instructions are to go to setup, Build, Develop, API. However, in API I do not have the option to click on WSDL.

need Help for creating a Trigger, which can create new Invoice based on completed Deliverables (Custom Object) of Opportunity (Standard)

1. Deliverable (Detail object with a Master-Detail relationship with Opportunity object)
  • Deliverable Name (Name field)
  • Opportunity 
  • Estimate (Currency (16,2))
  • Implementation Status (Picklist - Open, Work in Progress, Staged, Completed)
  • Invoice (Lookup - to Invoice object)
2. Invoice (Detail object with a Master-Detail relationship with Opportunity object)
  • Opportunity
  • Invoice Amount (Currency(16,2)) - This should be automatically populated based on the Completed deliverables  Read Only

how to check whether the file which is getting inserted is .pdf or .text in trigger

• November 29, 2012

Please Help

Warm Regards

when i enter leads company data , i want to lookup accounts name to maintain consistency.
Can anyone help me to do that?

I am thinking whether there is any optional picklist available. So that i can look up field for existing compnay name or enter new company name

• November 28, 2012

Any help is appreciatd in advance! 

I'm looking to set limits for specific profiles. 

I want Sales people as the only ones who can create a new opportunity. 

Would this be something that needs to be set up in Roles or Profiles? 

Is this possible? 

Thank you!!!!

Hi Friends, We have 1) Total Salesforce Licenses 53 2) Used Licenses 50 3) Remaining licenses 3 But I need to create 4 more user accounts in salesforce.Can I deactivate some users and then create those 4 users ,will it allow me to create those accounts. Can somebody answer? Thanks, Trick
  • November 06, 2012

Hi,

We have couple of IP addresses added into Trusted IP Ranges. I would like to know more information about the range that is added into that.

If Start and end address is same , I feel that it might be IP address of a single user but if there is range how will I know more about it

Please suggest.

Thanks.

I have a field ModeratorID__C with type text. Now i want  to convert Text field type into User Lookup relationship.

Is it possible??

Thanks

Hi Guys

I want to export custom ojects data into outside(eg like excel)?

Thanks in Advance!...

Thanks&regards

Pavan

Hi I have very critical issue anyone here to help me Pl..

How to check whether the email id  entered by user is containing Org's Domain or not ..?

anyone know how to find out what edition of salesforce an org has i.e. unlimited, enterprise, professional etc..