Our small, but growing company based in the Denver area is looking for a SalesForce Developer for a contract and/or permanent hire position. Our clients include some of the best known technology companies in the market.
This position is work-from-home with a flexible schedule, so candidates need to be independent, self-motivated, and able to work with remote teams.
The responsibilities of this position are as follows:
- Work with other members of the development team and take an active role in the department’s development and growth
- Work on new features using VisualForce, Apex, SOQL, etc.
- Provide responses and support to the QA team throughout the development cycle as code is written
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills and work well in a remote team environment
- A strong service attitude is essential
Why would you want to work for us?
- Work from home (no commute!)
- Flexible schedule
- The ability to take an active role in the team, have your voice heard, and see your efforts make a direct impact
- Laid back team with minimal politics and red tape; we'd rather spend our time improving our code and developing exciting new features
What will it take to succeed here?
- A positive, collaborative attitude
- A passion for technology and exceling in your field of expertise
- The ability to be independent, dig into the code, and push yourself
- A focused mindset allowing you to perform without having direct supervision
Please e-mail your resume with a brief qualifying statement and salary/rate requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org