• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Is there a VLOOKUP that can be used for picklist field choice retrieval.

How do you create a picklist field that is populated from data in another object.

For example, I have two custom objects. One called Main Form and another named Admin Form.

The Admin Form has a Name record named "Status" with a "Choices" field with the values Open and Closed.

On Main Form I have a custom field named Record Status that is a pick list. I want the Main Form Record Status field to display the values in the Admin Form document named Status with the values Open and Closed.

In other words, the values displayed in the picklist will be populated with Open and Closed. This was all the picklist variables can be stored in a single table object. The key is "Status" and the returned values are from the Choices field of the record.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Is there a VLOOKUP that can be used for picklist field choice retrieval.

How do you create a picklist field that is populated from data in another object.

For example, I have two custom objects. One called Main Form and another named Admin Form.

The Admin Form has a Name record named "Status" with a "Choices" field with the values Open and Closed.

On Main Form I have a custom field named Record Status that is a pick list. I want the Main Form Record Status field to display the values in the Admin Form document named Status with the values Open and Closed.

In other words, the values displayed in the picklist will be populated with Open and Closed. This was all the picklist variables can be stored in a single table object. The key is "Status" and the returned values are from the Choices field of the record.

Any ideas would be appreciated.