• L&T Infotech

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Sanchita Deshpande
I have ceated a callout class for the web service, but i am not getting how to call its methods?

public  with sharing  class HttpCallout {

@future (callout=true)
     public  static void Customer(string URL)  {
    //  string getCustomer;
   //   oracleJde.getCustomer stub = new oracleJde.getCustomer();

//getCustomer = oracleJde.getCustomer();
      URL='https://172.17.25.78:7005/DV910/CustomerManager?wsdlL';
      HttpRequest req = new HttpRequest();     
      HttpResponse res = new HttpResponse();      
      Http http = new Http();
      req.setEndpoint(URL);
      req.setMethod('POST');

// System.debug('URL is:'+URL);

try{
  res = http.send(req);

}catch(System.CalloutException e)
  {
  System.debug('Job Error: '+ e);       
   System.debug(res.toString());
  }
}
   @future(callout=true)
   public static void webServiceInvoke( )
   {
     // oracleJde.getCustomer stub = new oracleJde.getCustomer();

}
}

oracleJde is the call generated via wsdl and  getCustomer is which i wanted to call..
we are sending SAP Quote details in the form of Binary data to PI, PI will further send it to SFDC through web methods.SFDC people want to send this data as pdf attachment to the Customer.
I just wanted to know if SFDC has the capability to convert BASE64(Binary data) to PDF.
Or if you can check if it can be done by Web methods?

1. I have Create WSDL at SAP/PI side for Account Object

2. I have import that WSDL  in salesforce.

3. It generates a class automatically.

What next action should I need to take as per integration perspective Or this much is sufficient.

[FATAL] Login failed. User [san.desh@lntinfotech.com]. Fault code [SOAP-ENV:Client]. Reason [Timeout].
Fault code[SOAP-ENV:client]

I have established a connection successfully between informatica and salesforce.

Have I need to do any coding from salesforce side or what things have i needed to check to resolve this problem?

I wish to integrate SAP with Salesforce. In order to this I want know what ITO is. ITO: Inquiry to Order In Salesforce there will be inquiry to order. After the order is created, it needs to flow to SAP. From SAP the Reference number will flow back to SFDC.

I wish to integrate SAP with Salesforce. In order to this I want know what ITO is.
ITO: Inquiry to Order

In Salesforce there will be inquiry to order. After the order is created, it needs to flow to SAP.

From SAP the Reference number will flow back to SFDC.

Who data tranfer from SAP to salesforce and salesforce to SAP takes place?

what middle layer we can used for that?

TestScheduledApexFromTestMethod  s = new TestScheduledApexFromTestMethod();
        String sch = '0 0 7 12 2 ?';
        system.schedule('One Time Pro', sch,s);

By this code, I can only schedule only class i.e. TestScheduledApexFromTestMethod. But I want to shedule 3 classes.  I want to reffer this classes through their  IDs Is it possible?
OR is there any other way  to do this?

How to search through soap api? If in case, I want to search apex class through soap API, how can i achive this?
Thanks in advance

hi,

i have create an object named Post_Requirement__c. it contains various picklist with options which will be used for inserting data. I have also created a visualforce page of the same functionality. The problem is i m not getting values of the picklist options in the viusalforce page. Also please note that i do not want to fetch any record. i just want to insert record into database using these values.

Followiing is the code of VF page  

<apex:page standardcontroller="Post_Requirements__c"  tabStyle="Post_Requirements__c" sidebar="false" showHeader="false">
<style type="text/css">
  .button1{background-color:#FFFFFF;font-weight:bold;color:#FFFFFF;}
  .left_panel{width:50%; margin:0 10px 0 0; float:left;}
  .right_panel{margin: 0 0 0 225px;}
  .right_panel .Custom9Block {width:50% !important; float:left !important;}
  .right_panel .Custom9Block .tertiaryPalette {boder:0; border-top:2px solid #94B9D1!important; color:#27282E!important;}
   body .right_panel .Custom9Block .bPageBlock .pbBody .pbSubheader .hideListButton {background:url() no-repeat scroll 0 -11px transparent !important;}
   body .right_panel .Custom9Block .bPageBlock .pbBody .pbSubheader .showListButton {background:url() no-repeat scroll 1px -1px transparent !important;}

</style>
<div style="float:left; width:100%">

<div class="left_panel">
          <apex:image value="{!$Resource.background}"></apex:image>
      </div>
      <div class="right_panel">
       <body bgcolor="blue">

<apex:form >
                   <center>
   <font size="5" face="Monotype Corsiva" color="blue"><i>Welcome To Real Estate</i></font>
   </center>
   <br/>
   <br/>
     <br/>
<center>
   <font size="3" face="Monotype Corsiva" color="blue"><i>Post Your Requirement Here</i></font>
   </center>

<table align="center" cellpadding="15" >
        <tr><td>Select Property Type :-</td>
            <td><apex:selectList value="{!Post_Requirements__c.Property_Type__c}" multiselect="false" size="1" required="true">
            <apex:selectOptions value="{!Post_Requirements__c.Property_Type__c}"/>
        </apex:selectList></td>
        </tr>
        <tr><td>Select Transaction Type:-</td>
            <td><apex:selectList value="{!Post_Requirements__c.Transaction_Type__c}" multiselect="false" size="1" required="true">
            <apex:selectOptions value="{!Post_Requirements__c.Transaction_Type__c}"/>
        </tr>
        <tr><td>Select Purchase Type:-</td>
            <td><apex:selectList value="{!Post_Requirements__c.Purchase_Type__c}" multiselect="false" size="1" required="true">
            <apex:selectOptions value="{!Post_Requirements__c.Purchase_Type__c}"/>
        </tr>
       <tr><td>Select Country Type:-</td>
            <td><apex:selectList value="{!Post_Requirements__c.Country__c}" multiselect="false" size="1" required="true">
            <apex:selectOptions value="{!Post_Requirements__c.Country__c}"/>
        </tr>
       <tr><td>Select City Type:-</td>
            <td><apex:selectList value="{!Post_Requirements__c.City__c}" multiselect="false" size="1" required="true">
            <apex:selectOptions value="{!Post_Requirements__c.City__c}"/>
        </tr>

<tr><td>Select Budget Type:-</td>
            <td><apex:selectList value="{!Post_Requirements__c.Budget__c}" multiselect="false" size="1" required="true">
            <apex:selectOptions value="{!Post_Requirements__c.Budget__c}"/>
        </tr>

</table>
    <br></br>
 <center>     <apex:commandButton styleclass="button1" value="Post Requirement" action="{!Save}" rerender="out" style="color:white;background:red;"/></center>

</apex:form></body></div>
          </div>

<table align="center">
<tr><td><i><b> <font color="red">Copyright © 2000-2012 RealEstate.com, inc. All rights reserved</font></b></i></td></tr>
</table>            
</apex:page>

we are sending SAP Quote details in the form of Binary data to PI, PI will further send it to SFDC through web methods.SFDC people want to send this data as pdf attachment to the Customer.
I just wanted to know if SFDC has the capability to convert BASE64(Binary data) to PDF.
Or if you can check if it can be done by Web methods?

1. I have Create WSDL at SAP/PI side for Account Object

2. I have import that WSDL  in salesforce.

3. It generates a class automatically.

What next action should I need to take as per integration perspective Or this much is sufficient.

hi,

i have create an object named Post_Requirement__c. it contains various picklist with options which will be used for inserting data. I have also created a visualforce page of the same functionality. The problem is i m not getting values of the picklist options in the viusalforce page. Also please note that i do not want to fetch any record. i just want to insert record into database using these values.

Followiing is the code of VF page  

<apex:page standardcontroller="Post_Requirements__c"  tabStyle="Post_Requirements__c" sidebar="false" showHeader="false">
<style type="text/css">
  .button1{background-color:#FFFFFF;font-weight:bold;color:#FFFFFF;}
  .left_panel{width:50%; margin:0 10px 0 0; float:left;}
  .right_panel{margin: 0 0 0 225px;}
  .right_panel .Custom9Block {width:50% !important; float:left !important;}
  .right_panel .Custom9Block .tertiaryPalette {boder:0; border-top:2px solid #94B9D1!important; color:#27282E!important;}
   body .right_panel .Custom9Block .bPageBlock .pbBody .pbSubheader .hideListButton {background:url() no-repeat scroll 0 -11px transparent !important;}
   body .right_panel .Custom9Block .bPageBlock .pbBody .pbSubheader .showListButton {background:url() no-repeat scroll 1px -1px transparent !important;}

</style>
<div style="float:left; width:100%">

<div class="left_panel">
          <apex:image value="{!$Resource.background}"></apex:image>
      </div>
      <div class="right_panel">
       <body bgcolor="blue">

<apex:form >
                   <center>
   <font size="5" face="Monotype Corsiva" color="blue"><i>Welcome To Real Estate</i></font>
   </center>
   <br/>
   <br/>
     <br/>
<center>
   <font size="3" face="Monotype Corsiva" color="blue"><i>Post Your Requirement Here</i></font>
   </center>

<table align="center" cellpadding="15" >
        <tr><td>Select Property Type :-</td>
            <td><apex:selectList value="{!Post_Requirements__c.Property_Type__c}" multiselect="false" size="1" required="true">
            <apex:selectOptions value="{!Post_Requirements__c.Property_Type__c}"/>
        </tr>
        <tr><td>Select Transaction Type:-</td>
            <td><apex:selectList value="{!Post_Requirements__c.Transaction_Type__c}" multiselect="false" size="1" required="true">
            <apex:selectOptions value="{!Post_Requirements__c.Transaction_Type__c}"/>
        </tr>
        <tr><td>Select Purchase Type:-</td>
            <td><apex:selectList value="{!Post_Requirements__c.Purchase_Type__c}" multiselect="false" size="1" required="true">
            <apex:selectOptions value="{!Post_Requirements__c.Purchase_Type__c}"/>
        </tr>
       <tr><td>Select Country Type:-</td>
            <td><apex:selectList value="{!Post_Requirements__c.Country__c}" multiselect="false" size="1" required="true">
            <apex:selectOptions value="{!Post_Requirements__c.Country__c}"/>
        </tr>
       <tr><td>Select City Type:-</td>
            <td><apex:selectList value="{!Post_Requirements__c.City__c}" multiselect="false" size="1" required="true">
            <apex:selectOptions value="{!Post_Requirements__c.City__c}"/>
        </tr>

<tr><td>Select Budget Type:-</td>
            <td><apex:selectList value="{!Post_Requirements__c.Budget__c}" multiselect="false" size="1" required="true">
            <apex:selectOptions value="{!Post_Requirements__c.Budget__c}"/>
        </tr>

</table>
    <br></br>
 <center>     <apex:commandButton styleclass="button1" value="Post Requirement" action="{!Save}" rerender="out" style="color:white;background:red;"/></center>

</apex:form></body></div>
          </div>

<table align="center">
<tr><td><i><b> <font color="red">Copyright © 2000-2012 RealEstate.com, inc. All rights reserved</font></b></i></td></tr>
</table>            
</apex:page>