• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

We we have a customized 'Account search' on home page left nav side bar in the classic view. while moving to lightning experience we did not see this side bar item/component in lightning experience home page side bar or  anyother place..please help

Hi, 

I have a custom button in my salesforce classic with javascript code to redirect to VF page and some validations. This button will not work in lightning experience. How can i convert this button to wotk with lightning experience? Please help.

Below is my code..

{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/34.0/connection.js")} 
var a = (sforce.connection.query( 
"Select Id, MSA_Status__c, Apts_MA_Type__c, APTS_isAddress_Validated__c, MSA_Date_of_Expiration__c, APTS_Has_Perpetual_MA__c, D_O_N_S__c " + 
"from Account " + 
"where id='{! Opportunity.AccountId}'").getArray("records")[0]); 

var b = (sforce.connection.query( 
"Select Id, IsPrimary, OpportunityId " + 
"from OpportunityContactRole " + 
"where OpportunityId ='{!Opportunity.Id}' AND IsPrimary = true ").getArray("records")[0]); 

if({!NOT(ISPICKVAL(Opportunity.Contract_Renewal_Type__c,"AutoRenewal"))}&&{!NOT(ISPICKVAL(Opportunity.Contract_Renewal_Type__c,"AutoRenewal - Custom"))}&& {!NOT(ISPICKVAL(Opportunity.Contract_Renewal_Type__c,"Partial AutoRenewal"))}|| 
{!Opportunity.Vital_Indicator_Oppty2__c=="Exempt from quote block"}|| 

({!NOT(ISPICKVAL(Opportunity.Autorenewal_Status__c,"In Force"))}&&{!NOT(ISPICKVAL(Opportunity.Autorenewal_Status__c,"Rescinded"))}&&{!NOT(ISPICKVAL(Opportunity.Autorenewal_Status__c,"Cancellation Declined"))}||{!Opportunity.Vital_Indicator_Oppty2__c=="Exempt from quote block"})) 

if({!ISPICKVAL( Opportunity.StageName , "4. Solution Definition")}||{!ISPICKVAL( Opportunity.StageName , "5. Proposal")}||{!ISPICKVAL( Opportunity.StageName , "6. Negotiation & Closing")}) 

if(a.D_U_N_S__c != null) 

if( a.APTS_isAddress_Validated__c> 0 ) 

if((a.Apts_MA_Type__c!="NetProspex")&&(({!CONTAINS( $Setup.APTS_MSA_Create__c.Agreement_Types__c , TEXT( Opportunity.Agreement_Type__c ) )}&&{!NOT(ISBLANK(TEXT(Opportunity.Agreement_Type__c)))}&&{!CONTAINS(Opportunity.Channel_Identifier__c,"NA")})||{!Opportunity.APTS_Is_Valid_Apttus_Product__c})) 

if(typeof b!=="undefined") 

var acclocation, blnNoContact; 
var acclocationsArray = sforce.connection.query( 
"Select Id, APTS_Country_ISO_Code__c, APTS_State_ISO_Code__c, APTS_Billing_Contact__c, Apttus_Config2__IsDefault__c from Apttus_Config2__AccountLocation__c " + 
"where Apttus_Config2__AccountId__c='{!Opportunity.AccountId}' " + 
"AND APTS_isAddress_Validated__c = TRUE").getArray("records"); 

for(var i=0; i< acclocationsArray.length; i++) { 

if( acclocationsArray[i].Apttus_Config2__IsDefault__c ) 
var acclocation = acclocationsArray[i]; 

if( acclocationsArray[i].APTS_Billing_Contact__c == null ) 
blnNoContact = true; 

if( acclocation.APTS_Country_ISO_Code__c == null || acclocation.APTS_State_ISO_Code__c == null ) 

alert("Please verify default account location record as it does not have ISO Codes for Country or State."); 

else if( blnNoContact ) 

alert("Please ensure that all valid Account Locations have Contact."); 

else 

window.open("/apex/Apttus_Proposal__OpportunityProposalCreate?id="+'{!Opportunity.Id}',"_self"); 

else 

alert("Please add a Primary Contact to this Opportunity before creating a Proposal."); 

else if((!({!CONTAINS( $Setup.APTS_MSA_Create__c.Agreement_Types__c , TEXT( Opportunity.Agreement_Type__c ) )})&&{!NOT(ISBLANK(TEXT(Opportunity.Agreement_Type__c)))})||{!NOT( Opportunity.APTS_Is_Valid_Apttus_Product__c )}) 

window.open('{!URLFOR($Action.cmgtQuote__c.New,null,[CF00N30000002Bott=Opportunity.Name,CF00N30000002Bott_lkid=Opportunity.Id,retURL='/'+Opportunity.Id],false)}',"_self"); 

else 

alert("Please create default account location with valid address for this account by clicking on the Account Name and then scroll to Account Location section!"); 

else 

alert("Please enter a valid DONS number on the Account record. If you do not know the DONS number, enter 9 zeros"); 

else 

alert("Quote can be created only for opportunities between stage 4 and 6."); 

else 

alert ("You have attempted to create a quote on an opportunity marked as an autorenewal. Quote creation is not permitted due to autorenewal status. Please submit an Autorenewal Exception type Sales Operation case to have that modified."); 
}

Hi,

I got the requirement to show table data in the below mentioned table format. appreciate if anybody can share the related code for the same.

intially need to display the parent records in the custom visualforce table, on parent record(1st column) upon click of '+' icon need to display the list child records of the parent. here child and parent have Master Details relationship.

User-added image

Is it possible to remove/edit some fields like To, AdditionalTo under Activity History related list for Send an Email page layout?

Hi ,

How to disable the apex:inputField  component value based on rendering criteria?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

We we have a customized 'Account search' on home page left nav side bar in the classic view. while moving to lightning experience we did not see this side bar item/component in lightning experience home page side bar or  anyother place..please help

Is it possible to remove/edit some fields like To, AdditionalTo under Activity History related list for Send an Email page layout?

Hi ,

How to disable the apex:inputField  component value based on rendering criteria?

Thanks in advance.