• 30 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
How do i enable the edit mode on the base of checkbox is checked or not....i am new in salesforce. so anyone please help me to code.
i want a list with Ist column of checkbox and then rest are contact fields like name etc... and then if i checked the checkbox i want enable the edit mode using the action function.
please sort it out...

Hi,

I am having a visualforce workflow which is a questionnare part

I  am having a formula field for each question to check if the status is "Qualified" or " Unqualified" based on the answers enteres by user for each question 

In the last page of my visual workflow i am having "Display section" where i have called each questions with the answers and the status ( i have used the formula)

My requirement is i want to have 2 sections which would display the questions for qualified in one section and another section to display the unqualified questions

Right now i am displaying both the "Qualfied" and "Unqualfied" in a single section itself, not sure how to seperate it

Kindly help me how to achieve this in Visual workflow

Thanks in Advance

hi, 
    in a vf page there is one link.It is opening in only some browsers,in some of the browsers not opening.what might be the problem?
  • September 15, 2014
So i'm trying to save a record on a visual force page but it won't perform the save function. It gets into the method but never actually grabs the information from the page. NAy Ideas? Here is my Code

Class
public with sharing class nCino_CustomerHealthIndividual{

public string CHidNum = Apexpages.currentPage().getParameters().get('id');
      public Customer_Health__c CustomerHealth {get;set;}

public nCino_CustomerHealthIndividual(){
            this.CustomerHealth = getCustHealth();
      }

public PageReference save() {
        update this.CustomerHealth;
        return null;
     }

//Customer Health Fields
    public List<Schema.FieldSetMember> getCHFields() {
        return SObjectType.Customer_Health__c.FieldSets.Main.getFields();
    }

public Customer_Health__c getCustHealth() {
        String query = 'SELECT ';
        for(Schema.FieldSetMember f : this.getCHFields()) {
            query += f.getFieldPath() + ', ';
        }
        query += 'Id, Name FROM Customer_Health__c WHERE Id = :CHidNum LIMIT 1';
        return Database.query(query);
    }

Page
<apex:form>
<!-- Edit System Information -->
                <div class="modal modal-flex fade" id="editsysteminfomodal" tabindex="-1" role="dialog" aria-labelledby="editsysteminfomodallabel" aria-hidden="true">
                    <div class="modal-dialog">
                        <div class="modal-content">
                            <div class="modal-header">
                                <button type="button" class="close" data-dismiss="modal" aria-hidden="true">&times;</button>
                                    <h4 class="modal-title" id="editsysteminfomodallabel">Edit System Information Section</h4>
                            </div>
                            <div class="modal-body">
                                <form class="form-horizontal" role="form">
                                    <div class="form-group">
                                        <label class=" col-md-5 control-label">nCino Sandbox Version</label>
                                        <div class="col-md-7">
                                            <apex:inputField value="{!CustomerHealth.Sandbox_Version__c}"/>
                                        </div>
                                    </div>
                               </form>
                            </div>
                            <div class="modal-footer">
                                <apex:commandButton value="Save" action="{!save}"></apex:commandButton>
                            </div>
                        </div> <!-- /.modal-content -->
                    </div> <!-- /.modal-dialog -->
                </div> <!-- /.modal -->
</apex:form>

Hi all, i have a custom object that is a related list of opportunity Object. Inside my custom object i have a custom buton that open a visualforce page with renderas=PDF.
<apex:page standardController="MiCustomObject__c">
How can i access Opportunity field from this page?
Can i access parent object from child?
Regards
  • September 12, 2014
How do i enable the edit mode on the base of checkbox is checked or not....i am new in salesforce. so anyone please help me to code.
i want a list with Ist column of checkbox and then rest are contact fields like name etc... and then if i checked the checkbox i want enable the edit mode using the action function.
please sort it out...
Hello,

I'm new to Apex, I'd like to know how can we have a user confirm Yes/No and save the record based on user input.

e.g.

User creates new contact and clicks save, if there is another contact with the same email address we'd want a confirmation box to pop up and say that this is a duplicate if they'd still like to continue.
If the user clicks yes, the contact is created/saved. If the user clicks no the record is not save.

• September 12, 2014
I see there is a <apex:detail> tag to use the detail page layout of an object. But is there a way to access the New/Edit page as well???

I want to use the existing page layout  and not manually define each field in the visualforce page.

Any help is highly appreciated.
I create one USA record type in student object. when iam creating new record i choose usa record then in that country field is showing what i created in pick list that all countries are showing . but now my requirement is when i choose usa type record means automatically usa country only display in the country field like uk means uk and india means india like that......is it possible in salesforce
Hi

If we delete the Account team member records, will it delete the Account share record also?

Thanks in Advance.
  • September 10, 2014
Hi all,

I am developing VF page using renderAs PDF. I am unable to open the link in new tab using target="_blank".  Here is the code

<a href="https://www.google.co.in" class="myButton" target="_blank" style="text-align:center;padding:20px 20px 20px 20px">Send Email</a>

Can some help me to solve this issue.

R - Manu
Hi,

I'm trying to create a checkbox formula based on if a text field on the record is a previous month and if so set the box to true.
The text field is ImportDate__c (YYYY-MM) and the checkbox is IsPreviousMonth__c

IF
(
MONTH(TODAY()) = 1,
DATE(YEAR(TODAY())-1,12,1) = 
DATE(VALUE(MID(ImportDate__c,0,4)),VALUE(MID(ImportDate__c,5,2)),1),
DATE(YEAR(TODAY()),MONTH(TODAY())-1,1) = 
DATE(VALUE(MID(ImportDate__c,0,4)),VALUE(MID(ImportDate__c,5,2)),1)
)

I'm currently receiving an #Error! in the checkbox on the record.
The record I'm using to test currently has 2013-01 in the ImportDate__c field, so I was expecting the checkbox to be blank.  

Any help is greatly appreciated.

• September 08, 2014

API Session Id

I've been trying to find a work around for this issue. Basically, if I use the merge field {!$Api.Session_ID} on a button, the session Id is value and works just fine. If I attempt to use the same Api.Session_ID within either a formula field on a sObject, or within the APEX VisualForce page as a standalone merge field the session is no longer valid and fails when an outside source attempts to use that session Id. Would anyone know why and/or a work around for this?