• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

If I change a case owner and choose user the send email notification checkbox is checked by default, if I change the owner to a queue the checkbox is unchecked by default. Can I change this behaviour?

Best regards

Harald

Hello,

I tried to add a new  permissionset in a testclass for a user. When trying to create the new permissionset, For ID tells me: Field is not writeable for Permissionset.ProfileID. Here is the code:

permissionset ps = new permissionset(Name='TestPermissionset', ProfileId = '00eJ0000000QSA3', isownedbyProfile = true);

What is the error here?

Thanks

Harald

Hi,

I've written a Visualforce page that creates a new customobject and directs the user to the newly created objects edit page. In the PageReference I have also provided the retUrl. The called URL looks exactly like the one, if I click the standard edit Button. However when saving or cancelling the Editpage which is called by the Visualforce page the system redirects the user to the Home Page.

Thanks for your help

Harald

Hello I've written a trigger to comment feeditems with special keywords. The problem is, that the feedItem.ID is null and so the insert comment fails. Why is the feeditem.ID null?

Hello, I've read a lot of things about URL Hacking to pass filters to a report. I've managed to create a report to pass all what I wanted to the predefined report and it worked in my sandbox. When I deployed it to production, it did not work. After that experience I caught the computed URL and typed it directly in. In sandbox the caught URL:  

https://cs11.salesforce.com/00OZ0000000VfBZ?pc1=00N00000008am9F&pn1=co&pv1=%22berlin%22 worked. In production I did the same, the report showed up, but the filter did not work. Has anyone a hint, what this might cause?

Thanks

Harry

If I change a case owner and choose user the send email notification checkbox is checked by default, if I change the owner to a queue the checkbox is unchecked by default. Can I change this behaviour?

Best regards

Harald

Hi,

I've written a Visualforce page that creates a new customobject and directs the user to the newly created objects edit page. In the PageReference I have also provided the retUrl. The called URL looks exactly like the one, if I click the standard edit Button. However when saving or cancelling the Editpage which is called by the Visualforce page the system redirects the user to the Home Page.

Thanks for your help

Harald

Hello I've written a trigger to comment feeditems with special keywords. The problem is, that the feedItem.ID is null and so the insert comment fails. Why is the feeditem.ID null?

Hello, I've read a lot of things about URL Hacking to pass filters to a report. I've managed to create a report to pass all what I wanted to the predefined report and it worked in my sandbox. When I deployed it to production, it did not work. After that experience I caught the computed URL and typed it directly in. In sandbox the caught URL:  

https://cs11.salesforce.com/00OZ0000000VfBZ?pc1=00N00000008am9F&pn1=co&pv1=%22berlin%22 worked. In production I did the same, the report showed up, but the filter did not work. Has anyone a hint, what this might cause?

Thanks

Harry