• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I would like to load the data with YYYY.MM.DD format  using Data loader. For some reason salesforce is not understanding the format and throwing error

Error converting value to correct data type: Failed to parse date: 2013.03.07

I checked with settings in dataloader, but it has only dd/mm/YYYY format .  Is there way to load the record without  changing the format.

Any help on this?

• August 27, 2013

I have created a campaign and custom html email template.

To track the response, i have added

campaign id
First Name,
Last Name,
Account,
Member Status
Contact id and submit button using web to lead form.

Once i send the mail, if user clicks the submit button, My campaign is creating a new lead instead of
changing the particular Lead/Contact member status as Responded.

Can anyone help me about how to get the Responded status automatically?

My form as follows

<form action="https://www.salesforce.com/servlet/servlet.WebToLead?encoding=UTF-8" method="POST">

<input type=hidden name="oid" value="00XXXXXXXXXXXXX">
<input type=hidden name="retURL" value="http://www.salesforce.com">

<input type="submit" name="submit" value="I confirm">

<input type="hidden" id="first_name" name="first_name" value="{!Lead.FirstName}" />
<input type="hidden" id="last_name" name="last_name" value="{!Lead.LastName}" />
<input type="hidden" id="email" name="email" value="{!Lead.Email}" />

<input type="hidden" id="Company" name="Company" value="{!Lead.Company}" />

<input type="hidden" id="Contact_ID" name="Contact_ID" value="{!Contact.Id}" />
<input type="hidden" id="Campaign_ID" name="Campaign_ID" value="701XXXXXXXXXXX" />
<input type="hidden" id="member_status" name="member_status" value="Responded" />

</form>

• February 25, 2013

I have sent a HTML mail in order to generate a report whether the customer has opened the mail or not?

When i generate the HTML Email Status Report , i can see only empty records.

Could anyone help me on this?

• January 09, 2013

When I try to retrieve the activity details using excel connector , I am facing the below  issue.

---------------------------
Microsoft Excel
Error Generated by request::An internal server error has occured while processing your request.
Url:https://na11-api.salesforce.com/services/Soap/c/13.0/00DG0000000BsAZ
ExceptionCode : 5103

OK

i am able to download data of accounts,leads & contacts 

Any help would be appreciated?

• December 20, 2012

Hi,

I want edit/create  conversion relationship, when leads data is converted to account and contacts.

For e.g.:

I have a field project size(leads and accounts)... When I convert  a lead the project size data should convert to accounts project size..

Any help on this?

• November 28, 2012

when i enter leads company data , i want to lookup accounts name to maintain consistency.
Can anyone help me to do that?

I am thinking whether there is any optional picklist available. So that i can look up field for existing compnay name or enter new company name

• November 28, 2012

Hi,

I am newbie to salesforce. I have just imported my leads,accounts,contacts and opportunites to salesforce. Now i am going to integrate JobScience recruiting ap then i want to move opporunity data to jobscience.

Is there any chance to do a automation here? Will the apex code help in someway?

• November 02, 2012

when i enter leads company data , i want to lookup accounts name to maintain consistency.
Can anyone help me to do that?

I am thinking whether there is any optional picklist available. So that i can look up field for existing compnay name or enter new company name

• November 28, 2012