• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I created a custom field at the opportunity product level called "Year 1 summary". It's a number calculated off other things. Can't seem to get it to appear in the Aggregate Picklist when I create a Roll Up Summary field at the opportunity level.

Any Advice would be appreciated.

I'm trying to create a field at the Opportunity Product level that divides the "Total Price" by the number of months in the contract (at the opp level). However, I only want it to calculate if the Product Name is not equal to "Cart".

IF(PricebookEntry.Product2.Name <> "Cart",TotalPrice/Opportunity.Months_in_Contract__c)

I keep getting an error that says I have an incorrect number of parameters for function IF(). Expected 3, received 2.

Any help would be very much appreciated!

I'm trying to create a field at the Opportunity Product level that divides the "Total Price" by the number of months in the contract (at the opp level). However, I only want it to calculate if the Product Name is not equal to "Cart".

IF(PricebookEntry.Product2.Name <> "Cart",TotalPrice/Opportunity.Months_in_Contract__c)

I keep getting an error that says I have an incorrect number of parameters for function IF(). Expected 3, received 2.

Any help would be very much appreciated!