• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,
i have a Visualforce page that build a pdf preview.
I use a <panelGrid> in order to display a table and inside  some <outputtext>: i would like that when the page ended the entire panelgrid goes in the next page and not only some outputtext. How an i perform this operation? I tried to use  <div> tag with attribute "display:block" but unfortunately i can't do it.

Could you help me?
Regards

Luca 

Hi at all,

i have this little problem on my org: i have a parent custom oject "Order__c" that have the related Notes and Attachments.

I create one trigger that fire before the delete of the attachment and prevent the delete for certain Profile.

But if the same profile can delete the parent record (and he is able to do it through the Object level security by this profile) the trigger doesn't fire!

How can i fire again the same trigger? should i fire it by the delete of Parent record?

Thanks in advance
Regards
Luca

Hi at all,

i have this little problem on my org: i have a parent custom oject "Order__c" that have the related Notes and Attachments.

I create one trigger that fire before the delete of the attachment and prevent the delete for certain Profile.

But if the same profile can delete the parent record (and he is able to do it through the Object level security by this profile) the trigger doesn't fire!

How can i fire again the same trigger? should i fire it by the delete of Parent record?

Thanks in advance
Regards
Luca