• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

Anyone come across this issue?

I have installed versions 3.5 and 3.6 of Eclipse, and have successfully added the Force.com IDE plugin on both, not having to set any proxy settings as I am not sitting behind one. However when I try to start a new project, and entering my developer login details, I get the Unable to fetch organization details with a Connection timed out: connect error. I have tried this on another machine and all works ok, I am hoping this is a JRE issue, however I have jre 1.6_31 installed. Anyone any ideas or come across this issue before? I havent amended any environment variables should i be?

Any help advice is much appreciated.

Andrew

Hi,

Anyone come across this issue?

I have installed versions 3.5 and 3.6 of Eclipse, and have successfully added the Force.com IDE plugin on both, not having to set any proxy settings as I am not sitting behind one. However when I try to start a new project, and entering my developer login details, I get the Unable to fetch organization details with a Connection timed out: connect error. I have tried this on another machine and all works ok, I am hoping this is a JRE issue, however I have jre 1.6_31 installed. Anyone any ideas or come across this issue before? I havent amended any environment variables should i be?

Any help advice is much appreciated.

Andrew