• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

select id,name from account where id ='xyz'

The above query gives one result in eclipse, but when i run the same query in developer console query editor it results with 0 rows even thought the record exists.

Hi There,

I just wanted to know are there any implications if we deploy profiles through eclipse from sandbox to production.

Thanks,

Nawaz.

Hi,

I have a question regarding change sets:-

If we modify the page layouts or other components in salesforce after adding those to change set. my question is

Will it deploy the components at the time when they were added to change set and any changes after adding to change set are not deployed

or

It will deploy how the compnents were at deployment time.

Nawaz.

Hi,

I have a Business Day(pick list 1 to 22) and Business Month(pick list Jan to Dec) field.  Based on the this two fields I need to genate the date.

Can anyone please suggest How can we achieve this.

Nawaz.

select id,name from account where id ='xyz'

The above query gives one result in eclipse, but when i run the same query in developer console query editor it results with 0 rows even thought the record exists.

Hi,

I have a question regarding change sets:-

If we modify the page layouts or other components in salesforce after adding those to change set. my question is

Will it deploy the components at the time when they were added to change set and any changes after adding to change set are not deployed

or

It will deploy how the compnents were at deployment time.

Nawaz.

Hi,

I have a field with check box. If it is ticked, then the user has to fill the text box, else not required.

How can I configure it ?

Your help needed.

Regards,

Blue

Hi,

I have a Business Day(pick list 1 to 22) and Business Month(pick list Jan to Dec) field.  Based on the this two fields I need to genate the date.

Can anyone please suggest How can we achieve this.

Nawaz.