• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a custom VF page that attached ot a Mobile VF Tab.  That is a basic knowledge search page.  I want to click from there to an Article Detail page (another custom VF Page made for Mobile).  Problem is that sforce.onenavigatetourl doesn't work.  I get an error message "The page you are trying to access is not supported on mobile devices"  and the page does hav ethe checkbox checked.  

Here is my Code:

<a href="javascript:sforce.one.navigateToURL('/apex/ArticleTest?id={!article.id}');">{!article.title}</a>

When I change the code to look like this:
<a href="javascript:sforce.one.navigateToURL('../apex/ArticleTest?id={!article.id}');">{!article.title}</a>

I can get tot eh ArticleTest page but the navigation in the top still has the 3 lined button for the menu instead of the back arrow.  How do I get the back arrow to show when going from a search page to a detail page?   The relative URL in the first code snippet should work but it doesn't, not sure why but if anyone can comment on that, that would be helpful just to know.  

So here is my issue.  Knowedge works within Communities in Spring '14 but it doesn't show up in SF1 when you add the tab to the community.  I've gotten around that by creating a custom VF Tab that goes to a custom VF Page with a controller that has an article search.  I only need that basic functionality in Mobile so that works fine.  Here are my issues.
  1. ISSUE:1 - When I added the custom VF Tab for Knowledge in Mobile, I now have two tabs in my community.  I don't want to show the mobile version of the tab.
    • Here is what I tried and the pitfalls of each one
      1. Option 1:  I made only one VF Tab and did a "traffic cop" that sends the user to either Knowledge Home if in the Community or the custom VF Page if in Mobile.  Problem is that I can't get the custom tab to highlight while in the community because the URL is sending it to the knowledge home and knowledge does not have a tab ovverride option like other tabs in SFDC.  
      2. Option 2:  I have both tabs (VF Custom Tab for Mobile) and the standard knowledge tab added to the community.  When in Mobile, the user can's see the standard Knowledge Tab which is good.  I tried to hide the Custom VF Tab in the commnity using Javascript but I couldn't figure out how to do that.  
  2. ISSUE:2  - Once I'm in the SF1 application, I have a list of Articles produced by my custom VF Page.  I want to go to a detail page with the artcile information on that next screen.  Couple if Issues I am seeing here
    1. I use sforce.navigateTOURL(../apex/articledetial) in the href on the search results page.  I have to add the "../" in order to get the relative URL to work but all the documentation and examples don't seem to have that.  Not sure why it doesn't work by just putting (/apex/articledetail).
    2. Once I get to the detail page the app seems to forget what's happening.  By that I mean, the top left corner should have an Arrow to go back to the Knowedge search page.  Instead it has the three lines button that take you to the navigation menu.  When you click the Knowedge tab again, it does nothing and stays on the same page.  I have to navigate away to say cases and then go back to the knowledge tab to start from the beginning.  
So now I've basically laid out what I am trying to do which is display knowledge in a SF1 App.  Can anyone comment on if they have seen these issues before and/or how to get around them.  If you have better ideas on how to solve this, I'm all ears.  
So here is my issue.  Knowedge works within Communities in Spring '14 but it doesn't show up in SF1 when you add the tab to the community.  I've gotten around that by creating a custom VF Tab that goes to a custom VF Page with a controller that has an article search.  I only need that basic functionality in Mobile so that works fine.  Here are my issues.
  1. ISSUE:1 - When I added the custom VF Tab for Knowledge in Mobile, I now have two tabs in my community.  I don't want to show the mobile version of the tab.
    • Here is what I tried and the pitfalls of each one
      1. Option 1:  I made only one VF Tab and did a "traffic cop" that sends the user to either Knowledge Home if in the Community or the custom VF Page if in Mobile.  Problem is that I can't get the custom tab to highlight while in the community because the URL is sending it to the knowledge home and knowledge does not have a tab ovverride option like other tabs in SFDC.  
      2. Option 2:  I have both tabs (VF Custom Tab for Mobile) and the standard knowledge tab added to the community.  When in Mobile, the user can's see the standard Knowledge Tab which is good.  I tried to hide the Custom VF Tab in the commnity using Javascript but I couldn't figure out how to do that.  
  2. ISSUE:2  - Once I'm in the SF1 application, I have a list of Articles produced by my custom VF Page.  I want to go to a detail page with the artcile information on that next screen.  Couple if Issues I am seeing here
    1. I use sforce.navigateTOURL(../apex/articledetial) in the href on the search results page.  I have to add the "../" in order to get the relative URL to work but all the documentation and examples don't seem to have that.  Not sure why it doesn't work by just putting (/apex/articledetail).
    2. Once I get to the detail page the app seems to forget what's happening.  By that I mean, the top left corner should have an Arrow to go back to the Knowedge search page.  Instead it has the three lines button that take you to the navigation menu.  When you click the Knowedge tab again, it does nothing and stays on the same page.  I have to navigate away to say cases and then go back to the knowledge tab to start from the beginning.  
So now I've basically laid out what I am trying to do which is display knowledge in a SF1 App.  Can anyone comment on if they have seen these issues before and/or how to get around them.  If you have better ideas on how to solve this, I'm all ears.  

Hello,

I'm trying to reproduce the case hierarchy view to show parent and child cases on a single list. I have been able to write the controller to get the values for all the cases in the necessary order. However, I'm having a hard time indenting the case number column for the child cases.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Pedro